Titans Monday Night!

Pete

30 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Where is the sink/urinal?

This clip reminded me of another more recent situation 😛 - a few years ago my company was in some temporary office space, and we used a bathroom shared by the floor.  There was one old (fat, out of shape) guy on the floor (not my company) who would drop his pants (and underwear) to the ground when he was at the urinal.  Just full old sagging wrinkled moon out in its glory.  In my life I've never seen anyone do that (not even at a Bills game) - but it's in that clip.  It was way more scarring than the incident when I was 10.  It used to enrage a guy I worked with - he was always upset when he came back from the bathroom and saw the guy.  He used to yell "Pull your pants up!" when he left the bathroom if the guy was in there.  

oh my god. I was laughing so hard reading this so had a tough time finishing it. 

2 hours ago, EffKCChiefs said:

Chiefs fans aren't any better...last year's regular season game (right before Micahs interception) I went to take a leak only to find 2 gay men (chiefs fans) making out in the bathroom while one gave the other guy a handy. I ran the hell out of there , WTF is wrong with people? 

They weren't gay, just a couple frat brothers helping each other out.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsBytheBay said:

I'm not actually thrilled having all these primetime games. I really do miss counting on my game being at one.

I enjoyed watching Red Zone all day yesterday and I'll enjoy it again this Sunday. Also prime time Josh Allen always plays at an elite level. Enjoy it while we can.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I enjoyed watching Red Zone all day yesterday and I'll enjoy it again this Sunday. Also prime time Josh Allen always plays at an elite level. Enjoy it while we can.

I had Sunday Ticket app up with RZ AND two games all on screen.  At one point my wife just looked at me and said "I think you are enjoying this too much"

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Pretty crappy slate of Sunday games this week…Ravens/Dolphins looks like the best of the bunch. Great Thursday Night game, though.

9 hours ago, Logic said:

I have seen Josh live three times. He was not good in any of the three games. I'm really hoping that this one is the one where I finally get to see nuclear Super Saiyan Josh Allen. Fingers crossed.

Can't ***** wait.

On behalf of all of us, I'm gonna ask you to not attend the game.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Both injured. NYG are snake bitten with injuries...

6 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

The Giants had a good scheme. What is impressive is that they did that without their two best edge players! I watched most of the game and some breakdowns this morning. They lined up their DEs wide and crashed the middle. It made for tough sledding for Henry, and limited the lanes Tannehill had to pull the ball down and run. DE Jihad Ward was lined up wide a lot, almost LB position, or like Lorax used too, and had himself a heck of a game.

Doesn't hurt that Leonard Williams and Dexter Lawrence were doing a good job inside.

Will be a good test for Jones/ Settle/ Oliver and Phillips. If Oliver is good to go and the game stays close, I would not be surprised to see Phillips get fewer snaps and see Settle/ Oliver get more.

Am hoping that McDermott will use a 4-3 scheme or a 3rd DE lined up wide, and clog up those running lanes. I don't want to see Poyer/ Hyde/ Johnson be the first Bill laying a helmet on Henry or Tannehill again. If McDermott and Frazier insist on sticking with a 4-2-5 they should line up Von Miller or Rosseau wide like the Giants did with Ward. I also expect to see Lawson active and help set the edge wide or not.

Ojulari and Thibodeaux would only start due to their draft position.

Jihad Ward was A MAN last night for the Giants. Also, he's a better edge than either of the #1 picks. Probably a blessing in disguise that they were both injured. One or both of them should probably sit and learn from a good pro before being given a starting spot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stevewin said:There was one old (fat, out of shape) guy on the floor (not my company) who would drop his pants (and underwear) to the ground when he was at the urinal.  Just full old sagging wrinkled moon out in its glory.  

Sooooo… over a generation ago, went into the company can and I swear, somebody in the crapper was… well… you know what he was doing!

Told some of my young, female work friends about it.

of course, they said, gtfoh… that’s disgusting!

9 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

What do you mean weak corners?  Are you talking about low years experience?  Why are you calling them weak?  

What is "lower" safety help and how does it effect the DL?  Do you mean less safety help?  Or do you mean bring Poyer down into the box?  

It all starts with the DL.   A strong Bills pass rush will force the Titans to slow the game down by running Henry more and try to keep our offense off of the field.  That could be countered by adding a 3rd  LB in place of the Nickel back.  Also expect to see Shaq Lawson dressed to help set the edge on running downs.  

I think we will see what more stout DT's, like Settle and Jones, can do for us against a strong running team. 

I think we have the players to match up physically.  Smart substitution and execution are needed, as always.   

Agree,  if the offense is clicking and scoring we should be ok.  

As with any great back the more we can make Henry run horizontal and slow him down in the backfield the better. Henry is a horse when running vertically with a full head of steam. Unlike the last two games Bills need to get up early and get the Titans out of what they like to do. Last year we settled for FG’s instead of TD’s which cost us. Still pissed Josh slipped on the QB sneak.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Prime time Josh is becoming reminiscent of guys like Jordan or LeBron.  Stars that could just take over their respective sports and play at superhuman levels.  Must-see TV.  So awesome we have Josh leading our team.    

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.