Where was Hunter Henry?

CNYfan

When I have watched the Patriots play the past few weeks their QB seemed to favor Hunter Henry predominantly. 

I think the Bills defense took that security blanket away today.   This is the theory on Belichek, that he will take that one big thing away.   I think Frazier and  MacD did that to the rookie today.

The defense was just ok today, but the scheme to take Henry away was big, I think.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If there was any downside for me personally to today's game it was that I have Travis Kelce as my fantasy TE and, since he missed today due to COVID, I had to pick up Henry off the waiver wire and, of course, he did next to nothing.  I'll take this over my fantasy team doing well, even in the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

If there was any downside for me personally to today's game it was that I have Travis Kelce as my fantasy TE and, since he missed today due to COVID, I had to pick up Henry off the waiver wire and, of course, he did next to nothing.  I'll take this over my fantasy team doing well, even in the playoffs.

Are you in a 5 man league?  How is he a free agent?  Crazy.  I have Kelce and decided to pick up Tyler Kroft 9?34 Brate, and Rickey seals jones. Currently down 19 and he has Amari Cooper and Gibson going now while I have Kamara tomorrow.  Starting James robinson over Motor ruined me

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Are you in a 5 man league?  How is he a free agent?  Crazy.  I have Kelce and decided to pick up Tyler Kroft 9?34 Brate, and Rickey seals jones. Currently down 19 and he has Amari Cooper and Gibson going now while I have Kamara tomorrow.  Starting James robinson over Motor ruined me

Nope, standard 10 team.  I guess he got overlooked somehow.  Looks like Cooper's had himself a game but, hopefully, for your sake, with the Cowboys up as big as they are, they should mostly be running it in the 2nd half. 

28 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Did you pick up Henry over Knox on the waiver wire??  Tell the truth!!! (I started Kittle over Knox in the playoffs, a 5 pt mistake).  

Just now, RyanC883 said:

Did you pick up Henry over Knox on the waiver wire??  Tell the truth!!! (I started Kittle over Knox in the playoffs, a 5 pt mistake).  

Yes, but that was mostly because I already have Allen and Bass starting and I had Beasley and then dropped him after his positive tests only to pick up Davis not too long before his news broke and I didn't want to hex any more of our players.

3 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Yes, but that was mostly because I already have Allen and Bass starting and I had Beasley and then dropped him after his positive tests only to pick up Davis not too long before his news broke and I didn't want to hex any more of our players.

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I stand corrected, looks like someone already had Knox so I didn't actually pass up on him.  Phew!

The Pats WRs aren't any good to begin with, and then they lost Agholor and also Bourne wasn't 100%.  The Bills covered Myers as well as possible and took away the TEs.  Poor Little Mac (the opposite of a Big Mac) had nowhere to go for a safe throw.  

This doesn't diminish the impact of the Bills' win.  Every team has players out, the Bills no exception.  It is the deepest, most complete teams that can continue to play well despite the loss of some of the best players.  

Edited by Utah John

7 hours ago, CNYfan said:

When I have watched the Patriots play the past few weeks their QB seemed to favor Hunter Henry predominantly. 

I think the Bills defense took that security blanket away today.   This is the theory on Belichek, that he will take that one big thing away.   I think Frazier and  MacD did that to the rookie today.

The defense was just ok today, but the scheme to take Henry away was big, I think.

Henry was there...Jones was the problem

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.