SNF: Denver at KC 8:20 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

19 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Soooo, Kurt Warner is taking the Chiefs to win the AFC because he trusts Mahomes more than any other AFC QB😳

I think it’s fair, maybe he should include Allen in the mix, but beyond Mahomes and Allen, I don’t trust any AFC QB’s. 

• Like (+1) 1

That Denver defender's going to get so much **** on film for watching Mahomes reach out for the TD right in front of him pulling up.

He could have laid him out, I would have flipped if Brady did that to Donte Whitner in the day

Edited by FormerlyPT5P

30 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Mahomes might put up a 50 piece tonight

Denver is supposed to have a pretty dang good defense.

However, that drive did not make its case

Collinsworth is going on mute.  He is such a tool.  When the Browns were playing the Ravens we learned no one can “touch” Lamar in the backfield, despite the job the Dolphins did 2 weeks previously and the job the Steelers did today.

I just learned that Mahomes is impossible to stop because of his extra element with his legs.  The Chiefs have been held to 20 or fewer points in 5 games of which they lost 2; they pretty much faced an incompetent or severely hampered offense in at least 2 of those games 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Denver is supposed to have a pretty dang good defense.

However, that drive did not make its case

Collinsworth is going on mute.  He is such a tool.  When the Browns were playing the Ravens we learned no one can “touch” Lamar in the backfield, despite the job the Dolphins did 2 weeks previously and the job the Steelers did today.

I just learned that Mahomes is impossible to stop because of his extra element with his legs.  The Chiefs have been held to 20 or fewer points in 5 games of which they lost 2; they pretty much faced an incompetent or severely hampered offense in at least 2 of those games 

But remember when Josh Allen runs it's bad because "too much of the Bills offense flows through Allen"

Teddy's not getting alot of help from his offensive line.    Don't know if Lock would be any better.    The part of Teddy's game that is also annoying to me is that he pretty much can be relied upon to be in the same spot on a pass play.     No wheels to just take off when the play isn't there.    Not decisive enough.   

This is the one game today that will not be going the Bills way. Denver had their moment last week against the bipolar Chargers. This is already a laugher. The Bills need to win tomorrow, or they will instantly be thought of as just a second level AFC team like the Bengals or Browns. Just a team on the periphery who will be a non-factor if they even make the playoffs. The Bill INSTANTLY are back with the big boys IF they win tomorrow. Just a huge game.     

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.