SNF: Denver at KC 8:20 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It is coaching scared. You're so frightened of your opponent that you don't believe 3 points is enough to keep up. Now the Broncos could be looking at a possible lead-taking drive if they had taken the points. This hyper aggressive crap has gone way too far.

It’s recognizing the reality of the situation.  

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It is coaching scared. You're so frightened of your opponent that you don't believe 3 points is enough to keep up. Now the Broncos could be looking at a possible lead-taking drive if they had taken the points. This hyper aggressive crap has gone way too far.

I understand what you're saying, though I feel like settling for FG's against the Chiefs, especially in the Broncos position, would be most people's definition of "coaching scared." 

The Bills tried settling for FG's in the AFCCG & quickly came to regret it. This season, our inability to score TD's in the redzone came back to bite us several times. That's not to say kicking the FGs were wrong in their situation, only that it's dependent on what kind of team you are & who you're playing against.

I think the Broncos know they're lucky to be in the playoff conversation the way they've played, and a win against a division rival is critical to keeping those hopes alive. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I think I'll go see that ... a little holiday season counter-programming (not your standard holiday fare). And I always wanted to be an extra myself ...

May I respectfully suggest that first you watch the 1947 original film noir from which this remake is based on. It is a classic. 

Just now, balln said:

finally CC criticizes patty. sounds like hes getting his teeth pulled tho

That was so painful for him to do that haha.

"he's such a great player, but...".

Meanwhile when Josh makes a mistake, he just absolutely roasts him and says he needs to stop doing so much 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.