SNF: Denver at KC 8:20 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Big Turk said:

Bridgewater's arm might be worse than Tua's.

Pure noodle.

I think he's hurting. Or maybe its the wind too. He's never had a great arm but it looked way better than this early in the season.

Whatever. Their season is done. If they haven't cut Drew Lock yet they might as well play him. (Fangio never will)

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Carson Strong gives me too much of a Drew Lock vibe. I think Elway & Co. have Lock PTSD and go the vet route.

I mean if you can go the vet route and that means Aaron Rodgers or Russel WIlson then you 100% do that.

Drew Lock...puke. I'm hoping Strong is a lot better than that. Carson Strong strangely enough reminds me of a non-mobile Josh Allen. Doesn't sound like a great QB on the surface given how great Allen is with his mobility but the truth is Allen is a damn good passer now and being non-mobile just means Strong should start well ahead of Allen entering the league in terms of just standing in the pocket and reading the field etc. 

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Shocked they didn’t call that with the emphasis. I guess the emphasis only applies to certain teams. 

yea they only called it in the first half of the season in critical bills lossed on levi wallace - pit and jax

nfl is a joke

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Difference between kicking FGs up big and settling for them when losing and needing a TD like McD did in the championship game last year…

And the other side of the coin...the Bills would be 9-2 and #1 seed right now if we "settled" for a couple field goals.

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Or Karlos Williams back before leading with his head, and then with his stomach, caught up with him.

But his comment on Doug Whaley is an all timer:

"Doug Whaley can eat a d—. Doug Whaley can die in a hole and drink bleach. I'm dead serious. The reason I didn't play in the XFL is because Doug Whaley's name was on it. I'm dead serious."

LMAO!!

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Kyle Orton giving up? Yeah, I can see that.

Haha. That too.

I originally meant the good defence, skill players on offence but mediocre QB, middle of the pack record etc

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

so NBC flexed out of Seattle vs SF for this drek of a game tonight.  

Seriously? 

Collingsworth needed one more Mahomes ball washing session apparently.

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

But his comment on Doug Whaley is an all timer:

"Doug Whaley can eat a d—. Doug Whaley can die in a hole and drink bleach. I'm dead serious. The reason I didn't play in the XFL is because Doug Whaley's name was on it. I'm dead serious."

LMAO!!

Is that quote for real? How did I miss that?? Karlos, all is forgiven. That is a true classic.

Meanwhile ... is Collinsworth weirdly making sense with 4:00 left in the 4th?

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

love mahommes crying on the sideline

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Stats:

Total yards:  Broncos 356, KC 275

TOP:  Broncos 31:57, KC 25:06

Penalties: Broncos 4-32, KC 7-60

Score: Broncos 9, KC 22

yea i think KC looks like dog bleep

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Stats:

Total yards:  Broncos 356, KC 275

TOP:  Broncos 31:57, KC 25:06

Penalties: Broncos 4-32, KC 7-60

Score: Broncos 9, KC 22

Mahomes at around 50% completion and less than 200 yards passing as well. Weird. 

Edited by Protocal69
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.