11/28 Football: Tennessee @ New England 1 pm on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Weatherman said:

New England and Baltimore are the luckiest teams in the NFL.  Missed field goals, dumb mistakes by opponents, officiating etc.  Bills are among the most unlucky this year.

It’s funny both those teams have great coaches just saying, when opponents make dumb mistakes or don’t play that great against NE, for the last 20 years it might be something more then luck 

Just now, 97bills said:

It’s funny both those teams have great coaches just saying, when opponents make dumb mistakes or don’t play that great against NE, for the last 20 years it might be something more then luck 

Yup, it's cheating.  We just don't know how he's doing it right now.  My guess is he's scanning the visitor's frequencies and decrypting their calls.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I mean, what if we're really in for another 10-15 years of this?

Kind of a nightmare.

The BBFS is strong here.

Why does New England being decent mean things are going to return to the way they were? Last I checked we have a proven HC/GM combo in place and a legit franchise qb

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, buffblue said:

The BBFS is strong here.

Why does New England being decent mean things are going to return to the way they were? Last I checked we have a proven HC/GM combo in place and a legit franchise qb

20 years did a # on me. I have no problem admitting that.

They tell me that admitting it is the 1st step to recovery.

This TN game is deja vu all over again. Teams missing FG's, missing wide open plays, making mistakes.  The officials doing their bit.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Overall, I'm not seeing a team that we simply can't beat. Yes, if we play like *****, we can and will certainly lose (see JAX and IND), but TEN has not had any issues moving the ball without Henry, Jones and Brown, arguably the biggest 3 pieces of their offense. 

Patriots offense is about what I expected. Ground game solid and will continue even if stuffed for a few plays, Jones dink and dunk and occasionally down field when he has a ton of time. They certainly don't seem like an offensive juggernaut - settling for 2 field goals after decent drives - something we suffer from. 

All in all, I haven't seen anything that "frightens" me. Certainly a winnable game if we don't lay another egg. Hope we don't! 

• Agree 1

Pats line protecting MAC well. McDaniel scheming his receivers well to find open areas and going to run the ball hard.

They don’t make a lot of mistakes.

I don’t believe they have the firepower to keep up with teams that put points up fast and early. but their d will keep it close. 

At this point I’m still inclined to think we can’t protect the Qb and are prone to self inflicted bad plays.

Monday night is going it be huge. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.