Offensive Line is Garbage

billsfan_34

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The poor Oline play has impacted the whole team in one way or another. 

I would release ford tomorrow and also bring up that RB Williams from the PS

Just now, Chris from Rochester said:

Dawkins is really overrated. He’s never impressed me and he was a revolving door against Allen today.  I already Shnow we need a better LT if we plan on getting to that next level 

He stunk today also and so did Morse

2 minutes ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

Allen over-rated.  There I said it.

Even Brady looks bad when he is pressured all day.  

I love how people want to bail when faced with adversity. 

So should we trade Josh for draft picks and start Mitch.

Let's fire McDermott and Beane and get people in management that know what they are doing. 

Give me a break.  Every season has a Game teams lose that they should have won.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Steel City Mafia said:

Is Sweeney supposed to be in that exact location? 

If Allen tries to rope the ball to Sanders there; Sweeney may go up for it thinking he's targeted. That may have been just as much an issue as the two Jacksonville guys in the area.

Edited by thewookie1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, 716er said:

6 other teams with garbage o lines beat the Jags

Then that proves it. Our OL is the worst in the NFL. Daryl's sleep walk was hilarious. Beane has to completely dismantle this disgraceful group. Our RB's are garbage but our OL quit today. Coaches sucked today and so did JA. You can kiss any MVP goodbye. 

6 minutes ago, Chris from Rochester said:

Dawkins is really overrated. He’s never impressed me and he was a revolving door against Allen today.  I already Shnow we need a better LT if we plan on getting to that next level 

Be was a solid player last year. Not all pro but definitely above average. This year he has certainly played poorly. It’s disappointing because the entire o line has been a hot mess

12 minutes ago, Steel City Mafia said:

The Josh that played today is a Josh we have all seen several times before.

When the going gets tough, he goes into hero ball mode, gets very up tight, and just doesn't play well.

He'll fumble, take huge sacks for huge losses, make terrible INT throws, miss wide open receivers, etc.

We need to find ways to keep things under control so the good Josh plays and not the bad one.

OL is going to need major surgery this offseason.

6 minutes ago, Chris from Rochester said:

Dawkins was very good last season.  It seems he still hasn't come back 100% from his Covid infection.  The biggest problem we have is guard although I thought Daryl Williams had a very bad game today too.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Then that proves it. Our OL is the worst in the NFL. Daryl's sleep walk was hilarious. Beane has to completely dismantle this disgraceful group. Our RB's are garbage but our OL quit today. Coaches sucked today and so did JA. You can kiss any MVP goodbye. 

Don’t disagree 

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I would release ford tomorrow and also bring up that RB Williams from the PS

He stunk today also and so did Morse

Morse is too small and will probably be gone after this year. I have nothing against Boogie Basham but when that pick came around in round 2, I was hoping the bills would take Creed Humphrey. He went to the Chiefs right after that. The inside of our line isn’t very good.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.