Week 8: Dolphins at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

Whatever ;)

I never really got into that stuff ;) 

Seems all the same to me ;)

My favorite was the Scary Movie spoofs :)

1965, 1971, 1976, 1982, 1993, 1999, 2004 and 2010. were the years that Halloween fell on a Sunday during the Dolphins existence BTW. 

Agree they do look similar with the same white mask.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

RIP to all those who took Gabriel Davis as their sleeper this year in fantasy. 

I almost drafted him, but I shy away from Bills in fantasy to avoid being double disappointed on gamedays. 

I do have the Bills D though... and was thoroughly double disappointed last Monday night. Hoping for a huge bounce back this week!

1 hour ago, Conlan58 said:

RIP to all those who took Gabriel Davis as their sleeper this year in fantasy. 

I almost drafted him, but I shy away from Bills in fantasy to avoid being double disappointed on gamedays. 

I do have the Bills D though... and was thoroughly double disappointed last Monday night. Hoping for a huge bounce back this week!

switch to IDP...it's more fun

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

In the end it may not be much difference between he and Diggs as far as stats go, remaining healthy of course. He's been awesome and his vet experience is/will be a major plus for this offense.

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

20 hours ago, WideNine said:

If we had a more feared running attack with better blocking, we would not see so many light boxes either.

The O-line hasn't been mentioned much in this thread when complaining about the run game.  Our O-line is the PROBLEM with our run game(along with play calling),  it needs to be THE focus this offseason.

Schnoow man is too nice, I would love to see a nasty streak in our LT on gamedays.  Every other OL position could use an upgrade(except maybe RT, Spencer may grow into the RT of the future.

Our OL and the play calling are what's wrong with the run game.  I would love to see an upgrade before the deadline, 5 days to go.

5 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

The O-line hasn't been mentioned much in this thread when complaining about the run game.  Our O-line is the PROBLEM with our run game(along with play calling),  it needs to be THE focus this offseason.

Schnoow man is too nice, I would love to see a nasty streak in our LT on gamedays.  Every other OL position could use an upgrade(except maybe RT, Spencer may grow into the RT of the future.

Our OL and the play calling are what's wrong with the run game.  I would love to see an upgrade before the deadline, 5 days to go.

While blocking could be better for rushing game, imo the running game still has looked better than last season thus far. Hopefully keep improving as season goes....

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, nucci said:

switch to IDP...it's more fun

I would love to... but this particular league (the only one i'm in) has been the same since 2005 with very few minor changes. Not your typical scoring either... it's point per first down rather than PPR. No Kickers, 4 keepers allowed for max of 3 years (unless one is franchised at a 1st round cost), no more than 2 at one position for keepers. It's fun but not ordinary. 

1 hour ago, Conlan58 said:

I would love to... but this particular league (the only one i'm in) has been the same since 2005 with very few minor changes. Not your typical scoring either... it's point per first down rather than PPR. No Kickers, 4 keepers allowed for max of 3 years (unless one is franchised at a 1st round cost), no more than 2 at one position for keepers. It's fun but not ordinary. 

yeah, that's different

2 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

Yeah, I'm one of those suckas!  Still have him stashed on my bench JUST in case something happens to Sanders.  HOPEFULLY, he'll be staying on the bench if ES keeps this up!!!

i am worse, i ended up with gabe, beas and sanders. I cut sanders early bacause i thought beasley would be the man bacause he was targeted early. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.