Conspiracy Theory--Would Belichick Resort to Biological Warfare?

We all know BB loves to push the envelope when looking for competitive advantages wherever he can find them (whether formation shifts, Spygate, Deflategate, bugging Manning's locker rooms, etc.) but some of the reactions to this story about Brady's health coming into Sunday night's hotly anticipated Foxboro reunion special, seem to have gone next level, even for the mercurial Hoodie. What say you?  :w00t:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady-sounds-extremely-sick-and-he-doesn-t-know-why-very-strange/ar-AAP0CzL

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/fans-freak-out-as-tom-brady-appears-noticeably-sick-before-clash-with-patriots-belichick-resorting-to-biological-warfare/

(Mods, if this is already being discussed elsewhere, please merge or delete--did a cursory search and did not see it yet)

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Haha (+1) 3

I assume this is a joke.

And yes Brady does look "bad" to me, he looks like he has pushed the envelope too hard, as if he has lost too ,much weight and been working out too much.  I noticed it before i read those articles referenced.    His body fat now is incredibly low.  Look at his cheeks, and sunken in.

Even Tom Brady and his avocado ice cream and no gluten cant beat father time.

• Agree 1

Yes.

14.jpg?v=1566186475

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I assume this is a joke.

And yes Brady does look "bad" to me, he looks like he has pushed the envelope too hard, as if he has lost too ,much weight and been working out too much.  I noticed it before i read those articles referenced.    His body fat now is incredibly low.  Look at his cheeks, and sunken in.

He's married to a supermodel.  Any coincidence the Kardashians did this to an American sports hero!

844380ecb9bae8e98854101c4378db21.jpg

Soy Boyinzation.  It's all part of the "grand plan!"

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I assume this is a joke.

Your assumption would be correct ;)

43 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

We all know BB loves to push the envelope when looking for competitive advantages wherever he can find them (whether formation shifts, Spygate, Deflategate, bugging Manning's locker rooms, etc.) but some of the reactions to this story about Brady's health coming into Sunday night's hotly anticipated Foxboro reunion special, seem to have gone next level, even for the mercurial Hoodie. What say you?  :w00t:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady-sounds-extremely-sick-and-he-doesn-t-know-why-very-strange/ar-AAP0CzL

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/fans-freak-out-as-tom-brady-appears-noticeably-sick-before-clash-with-patriots-belichick-resorting-to-biological-warfare/

(Mods, if this is already being discussed elsewhere, please merge or delete--did a cursory search and did not see it yet)

Belichick secretly switched Brady's fresh brewed HGH with dark sparkling Folgers Crystals, can Tom tell the difference?

tombrady.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Belichick secretly switched Brady's fresh brewed HGH with dark sparkling Folgers Crystals, can Tom tell the difference?

tombrady.jpg

That immediately reminded me of the classic Chris Farley SNL gem...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This article is weird. Just because he has a raspy voice doesn't mean he has a sore throat.

It was actually reported on ESPN radio this morning that his voice was hoarse/raspy because the Bucs pumped in a ridiculous level of crowd noise for practices and he had to scream to be heard all week.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This article is weird. Just because he has a raspy voice doesn't mean he has a sore throat.

Huh? He clearly is dealing with issues in his throat. He admitted something is going on. He isn't claiming that he is fine.

Years of Peds coming home to roost, in the last several years he has really tortured his body with pretend “medicines” (TB12) sooner or later ya pay the price…, 

• Like (+1) 3

On 10/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, MJS said:

Huh? He clearly is dealing with issues in his throat. He admitted something is going on. He isn't claiming that he is fine.

I'm just saying the MSN article keeps talking about a sore throat, which is a painful condition. Many times, people get a raspy voice from overexertion or other reasons but they don't actually have that raw sore throat feeling.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

39 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Years of Peds coming home to roost, in the last several years he has really tortured his body with pretend “medicines” (TB12) sooner or later ya pay the price…, 

His alleged “diet” is also quite unhealthy from most expert prospectives. 

Brady has avoided major injury somehow since 2008.  That’s the secret to his longevity.  And he knows it too.  Dude will curl up and toss the ball into the ground when he even sniffs a pass rusher.  You wanna put Brady into retirement? … jeep knocking him to the ground.  I don’t care what he eats and what PED’s he’s taking, a 44 year old body don’t recover.  Wouldn’t surprise if Belichik’s gameplan is to put a hurting on Brady and it equally wouldn’t surprise me if sundays games us the beginning of a downward slide for Brady.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, buffalostu2 said:

and aging.  That is why he is 10% older than any successful quarterback ever.   Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, David Ortiz........Tom Brady?

Two steroid users, a HOF DH and the GOAT… hmm were you trying to imply Ortiz used steroids even though he never tested positive? (Yes he was in a report but not once did he test positive before or after.)

2005: Russian President Vladimir Putin steals Robert Kraft's Super Bowl ring.

2005-2019: Something like 20 Russian dissidents are poisoned. 

Nov. 20, 2020: Belichick calls for military action in Armenia. 

Aug. 26, 2021: Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny is poisoned. 

Aug. 30, 2021: Tom Brady looks sick, days before his matchup with Belichick.

Is "Would Belichick Resort to Biological Warfare?" even a question at this point?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Says who?

People who don’t believe in fade diets, and think we need all food groups. I’m not claiming to know anything, I’m just saying that Brady’s diet is strange, and a lot of people wouldn’t feel so great with it. Gluten as this demonic thing is dumb if you don’t have a real gluten allergy. If he thinks it works that’s fine, but most of these fade diets are just ways to con money out of people with self esteem issues about their weight. 

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

His alleged “diet” is also quite unhealthy from most expert prospectives. 

Agree, pro cyclists have been known to take  drugs that specifically reduce body fat, so as to gain a muscle to weight ratio advantage, that stuff comes right out of the veterinary medicine world, not recommended for humans…, 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

People who don’t believe in fade diets, and think we need all food groups. I’m not claiming to know anything, I’m just saying that Brady’s diet is strange, and a lot of people wouldn’t feel so great with it. Gluten as this demonic thing is dumb if you don’t have a real gluten allergy. If he thinks it works that’s fine, but most of these fade diets are just ways to con money out of people with self esteem issues about their weight. 

“Believe in” and “weird” are a lot different than “unhealthy” according to “experts”.

From what I’ve seen he avoids unnatural food, does a lot of plant based stuff and avoids red meat, processed food and sugar and dairy as well as certain acidic night shade vegetables that lead to inflammation. 

If you have an expert telling you this is unhealthy you should find a new expert. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

“Believe in” and “weird” are a lot different than “unhealthy” according to “experts”.

From what I’ve seen he avoids unnatural food, does a lot of plant based stuff and avoids red meat, processed food and sugar and dairy as well as certain acidic night shade vegetables that lead to inflammation. 

If you have an expert telling you this is unhealthy you should find a new expert. 

I’ve read articles that have explained some issues with his diet. Once again, I’m not giving medical advice, just saying what I’ve read. Sometimes experts actually disagree with each other. Take red meat for example, it’s become the hippy thing to say we don’t need it, but there’s still plenty of dietitians who claim we do. If you’re hospitalized, the dietary team is likely to plan well rounded meals for you as a patient. They aren’t going to come up with some fade diet that excludes “evil” food groups. That’s who I consider the experts, not athletes, or suburban serial dieters. 

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’ve read articles that have explained some issues with his diet. Once again, I’m not giving medical advice, just saying what I’ve read. Sometimes experts actually disagree with each other. Take red meat for example, it’s become the hippy thing to say we don’t need it, but there’s still plenty of dietitians who claim we do. If you’re hospitalized, the dietary team is likely to plan well rounded meals for you as a patient. They aren’t going to come up with some fade diet that excludes “evil” food groups. That’s who I consider the experts, not athletes, or suburban serial dieters. 

Ok. Everything my PCP and registered dietician has said align 100% avoiding processed foods, eating lean meats, and lots of whole grains snd green leafy vegetables.  that sounds hippy crazy amirite?? 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ok. Everything my PCP and registered dietician has said align 100% avoiding processed foods, eating lean meats, and lots of whole grains snd green leafy vegetables.  that sounds hippy crazy amirite?? 

No, it doesn’t sound crazy, and quite typical. Dietary suggestions also depend a little bit on the individual’s health as well, so it is flexible. Brady’s diet goes well beyond that though, and that’s the point I was making. As far as processed food, good luck truly avoiding it if you don’t have a farm imo. 

Edited by SirAndrew

24 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

If you’re hospitalized, the dietary team is likely to plan well rounded meals for you as a patient. That’s who I consider the experts, not athletes, or suburban serial dieters. 

Dude,

Have you been to a hospital lately or know someone who has?

They feed you complete crap that would make you diabetic if you lived on it long enough.    Lots of sugary crap and refined carbohydrates - all the stuff that leads to insulin resistance which then breeds all the other diseases of aging.      In fact, they even feed that crap to people who are already diabetic.    The food you get in a hospital is anything but healthy - at least that is the case in what I have seen lately.   Sad but true.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Odd b.c Brady said his voice was like that b.c the were practicing with super loud music to prepare for the game.