Gregory Rousseau surprises mom with a new jeep

YoloinOhio

So can we all agree on this board that groot also got his mom the best t shirt ever.

Nope you all missed that one 

Let's talk about the j e e p

It is a very nice gesture young man.

Just don't tell my mom she will want a car than.

But it will be a FORD (old lady car)

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Lmao! She is so chill about the whole thing..."oh that was so nice of you" hahahaha

I haven't owned anything other than Toyota or Honda in 25 years and doubt I ever will. Those cars last forever.

My brothers who both worked for Toyota since they opened the plant in Georgetown 30 years ago thank you for your support even though they have the bad taste to be a Buccaneers and  a Saints fan.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Average car. He couldn’t afford something a bit nicer for his mother? 

These rooks are struggling financially?

Maybe he is being prudent and setting his family and himself up financially in case his career is cut short.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/4/2021 at 12:36 PM, MJS said:

Did you have a bad experience? I haven't heard anyone complain about Jeeps before.

worst ever. 

But I bet she gets upgraded in a few years  to a Porsche Cayenne 

which also means I believe Greg is going to be a Bill for awhile  :)

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If he continues his strong play like he has in preseason, in 4 years, that next car for mom will be a Porsche.

beat me to it

Like minds though eh ?  lol

4 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Maybe he is being prudent and setting his family and himself up financially in case his career is cut short.

What do you mean?

Everyone knows that when you're signed in the nfl you can just throw money everywhere and still come out on top. 

Like the other 78% of players that ended up bankrupt. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Also I think Northtown is a large sponsor for the Bills. Don’t be surprised at some Groot commercials this year. I wouldn’t be shocked if a car for his mom was part of the deal. To note, he pulled up in a wrangler. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Weird commentary in this thread..

I feel like every car has people who say “good luck with the repairs”. 

I got a BMW 6 years ago and people said that.  I had no major issues. 

Traded that in for a Range Rover 3 years ago, and people said that.   I had no major issues. 

Traded that in for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited a month ago and apparently people here are saying that about Jeep’s. 

🙄

Edited by SCBills

1. That's nice that he bought his mom a car/jeep, he's a good kid

2. I am way cheaper than Ralph

3. I only bought 1 new car/truck in my life, and that was a huge mistake. It was an 86 GMC pickup and, the only reason i bought it was because it had air conditioning( I lived in AZ. at the time), and I needed to haul things. It was under powered (crappy 6 cyllinder) and didn't even come with a radio.

I have had great luck with used Chevy tahoes, I would buy them with 150 to 200k on the odometer, and if you changed the oil and lubed them regularly they would run forever, my last one was 20 years old with 389k, before it was done.  Toyota's are great too, a friend has a 2004 Camry with over 500k on the odometer, everything still works, body is straight, and it looks good after a new paint job last year. Kind of makes me jealous when I see it him drive it.

3 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

I hope he purchased a nice long term service contract for it.  I've known a few Jeep owners and every one found their vehicles to to be an unreliable mechanical nightmare.

I wonder how much of the mechanical issues are due to individuals via their driving habits, how well they do routine maintenance on their vehicles and the driving conditions they deal with causing stress on their autos.  All these are valid as to having some effect on the mechanical wear and tear their vehicle goes thru.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t understand it… I mean, I would love to have a brand new car like that. I do have a Honda but it’s a 2011. 

Instead of simply taking the opportunity to give praise someone for really doing something nice, let's find ways to trash it. I just can't understand the mentality. Well, maybe a little bit. My mother (God rest her soul), had she ever won a big lottery, would complain about the taxes due.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Did you have a bad experience? I haven't heard anyone complain about Jeeps before.

As someone who has spent my entire adult life in the car industry..... They are HOT garbage. Ford is bad (currently work for, but leaving, a Ford dealer - good Lord they are awful) but any Chrysler product is worse.

Just. Empty. Every. Pocket.  The Jeep brand, despite its cool factor, is regularly rated as one of the least reliable brands. I owned a wrangler and loved the vibe, but grew tired of the weekly guessing game of “what fluid is leaking in my driveway”

• Haha (+1) 1

a new jeep for his mom and a wrangler for himself?!?!  these new players are living way too high off the hog I tell ya.  i liked it better when players rode the bus, hoping on without paying half the time, with open wounds because they didn't need any fancy medical treatment, just drinking whiskey and walking it off.