Happy 25th birthday, Josh Allen!

🎂 👍

1. Don't ban me, mods. I'm not about to do anything dangerous.

2. I'm in Buffalo currently and drove past the stadium this morning on the way to Delta Sonic to clean off the 4Runner and all the bugs from the night drive.

3. I'm staying with a couple that has a wifi password of Cabsauv17# due to the man of the thread.

4. One of these guys has a weighted blanket that he calls Josh Allen. 

Happy Friday, go Bills. I'm about to head to Bob-O-Link's for some short-iron golf.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

Damn I did not know this!!!  It's my daughters 25th as well!! 

NG, Happy BDay to you're daughter as well.  I have three kids, but my daughter is special.  We're a sap for our little girls.  

3 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

drfbqr5g2tkyyl4ppxjz-500x375.thumb.jpg.8441418b9736aba072b1ef3aa7dfc2e9.jpg

Mods will overlook this one.

• Like (+1) 1

Hey Hap, with all of you're high level meetings at OBD (just kidding too easy) can you get Josh to scan this entire thread?  I think he'd be happy with his mafia.

Here's to another 15 years my friend who blessed our shores in April 2018.  What a great life to have JA still going strong in 2036 as a man on his way to the Bills Wall.

An old Irish Blessing.

May the road rise to meet you.

May the wind be always at you're back (especially in the Pats Game in 45 mph. winds)

May the sun shine upon you're face (and in Tom Brady's eyes when we play at 4pm in December in Tampa)

And until we meet again (the Chiefs in the AFCCG where we kick you're ever livin ars in 2022).

God Bless our Bills!

Father MGK

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is how Josh is spending his birthday today - throwing a pizza party for a middle school 

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/how-a-tweet-from-josh-allen-turned-into-a-pizza-party-for-brocton-sixth-grade/article_a60e9922-b259-11eb-875e-f3eb9fa1cb6d.html?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_

Note that Allen is not attending the party because the Bills are having workouts, but he did provide La Nova pizza for the class.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

while we are here is La Nova really that good or is there better pizza in the area?

There are a plethora of awesome  pizza places in Buffalo and I think everyone has their favorite. For me, the best Buffalo style pizza I have ever had was at LaNova on W. ferry. I was also a bit drunk though so of course it raises it a notch! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s going to get eaten alive I’m afraid 

With the guys we got the only chance he has I can think of is similar to Spider-Man fighting ant-man.  He's so small our guys can't grab him. 

So I saw a stat yesterday that Allen is 7th all time in wins for a Qb before the age of 25. They didn’t show the rest of the list but I’m assuming he’s in some elite company…. 

off the top of my head I would guess maybe guys like Big Ben, Marino, Luck, mahomes, and jackson are in front of him???

On 5/21/2021 at 1:27 PM, 4_kidd_4 said:

Man I used to be such a dyngus when I was 25.

I mean, I still am, but I used to be too.

I cannot recall 25
Probable Dingus here as well  . some things never change

Happy Darned Bday Josh Allen  :)

Go Bills

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

When I was 25 I had 3 new cars and 3 wifes 

you lie

you were never 25.

On 5/21/2021 at 4:37 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Josh is the type who really seems like he'll take care of himself physically and mentally.  Barring a tragic career ending injury (and I shudder to even say that), he should be our QB and maintain our "Contender" status for the next decade and a half.  :beer:

On 5/22/2021 at 12:40 PM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Holy COW! I have the same birthday as Josh Allen? How tf did I not know this? 😦

Happy BDAY !

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1