There's something fishy about Jon Feliciano

26 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is he wearing capris?

He is very stylish! 
I like Feliciano and hope they bring him back. He is a slightly average guard. He also wants to be a center and may be better there. He is an amazing teammate and could be a leader on O with Dawkins and JA. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Hope so as well

I’m on the fence.  He’s been decent at guard and I love the flexibility he provides.  Plus everyone loves him.  But he seemed to struggle at times against against good DT’s.  Chris Jones pretty much had his way with Feliciano.  

It makes you wonder if Feliciano is going to be worth the $8M a season as some have projected him as.  

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, chongli said:

Is that a Jaguars shirt? I couldn't tell. If so...he is in Jacksonville! Maybe his friend made him do it!

It is most definitely a Jaguars sweatshirt. It has a JAX nametag and is the top of their logo next to it. I don't care, especially since he is a free agent, but that is sort of strange. Maybe he was cold and it was available?

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, frostbitmic said:

I can't tell that it's a Jaguars hoodie or not, if it is, could the Jaguars have an early agreement with him ?

Focus in on the nametag. It says JAX-J nametag and the top of the logo is the Jaguars logo. So maybe that is what is actually fishy about the photo? LOL

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

It is most definitely a Jaguars sweatshirt. It has a JAX nametag and is the top of their logo next to it. I don't care, especially since he is a free agent, but that is sort of strange. Maybe he was cold and it was available?

Thanks for the clarification. I agree; it is a little strange, but nowadays just about anything goes. Enemies on the field are friends in the off-season.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

When cleaning fish you don't want to wear anything that you don't mind ruining. 

I love the dudes attitude but matching the contract Spain got is probably about my limit. Edit: I was replying to the thread as a whole lol. Sorry

Edited by TheBeaneBandit
Wrong reply

1 minute ago, chongli said:

Thanks for the clarification. I agree; it is a little strange, but nowadays just about anything goes. Enemies on the field are friends in the off-season.

Yeah, it's not a big deal just an observation.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, chongli said:

The guys tagged in the Insta about this appear to be former OL teammate buds from Jon's Miami Hurricanes days. 

One of them is Brandon Linder, who I believe is the center for the Jacksonville Jaguars.  Since they're all OLmen, chances are they can wear each other's sweats and stuff.  At a guess, Jon needed to borrow a shirt for some reason and his bud Brandon took care of him.  Or as Beast said, "he was cold and it was available"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The guys tagged in the Insta about this appear to be former OL teammate buds from Jon's Miami Hurricanes days. 

One of them is Brandon Linder, who I believe is the center for the Jacksonville Jaguars.  Since they're all OLmen, chances are they can wear each other's sweats and stuff.  At a guess, Jon needed to borrow a shirt for some reason and his bud Brandon took care of him.  Or as Beast said, "he was cold and it was available"

and I mean Feliciano is from Florida.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Beast said:

Maybe he was cold and it was available?

Ok, pun alert...I'll bite on the possible rationale.

It was only sweatshirt avail that had the r. shoulder flag flying in the right direction. He's a big fan of the military so he knows these things.

Another possibility: I have no idea.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Winner.

But my favorite remains "cleaning fish" explanation via @The Wiz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Beast said:

Ummmm....is anyone else going to point out he is wearing a Jacksonville Jaguars sweatshirt?

The caption of photos says he's in Jacksonville 

Somebody could have got it for him as a gift when he went down there, or he's with some lineman buds who are with Jacksonville

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1