1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD Bills @ Chiefs 1st Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

I’ll say it and I’ll say it again.

Cant keep just rushing a base 4 and sitting back in coverage.

Figure it out Frazier 

thats the only way to beat them - otherwise youll see hill catching bombs like the one he dropeed

unfortunately we dont ahve the personal to play that against this KC D

line cant get to him

LBs and safeties always a step behind

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I knew the Chiefs would score. Daboll doesn't have what it takes to keep up. He doesn't know his personnel's strength. Dumb play caller and has been all season.

was it a dumb call by Daboll against the blitz to float it open to a Singletary who dropped a 20 yard gain???

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

People always whining about the refs here 

They are being outplayed and outschemed specifically on the defensive side of the ball which is supposed to be Sean's strong point 

Look at the replay dude.  That reverse angle before the commercial showed Kelce holding Norman at the 10 yard mark.  

Haven't thrown deep at all yet - which is supposedly where our best matchups are. 

Also not getting anywhere near Mahomes. Not enough pressure.

Carry on like this and we'll be losing by a few scores. Got to open it up. More aggressive on BOTH sides of the ball. Come on Bills. Don't come all this way to go out with a whimper

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

we need a run stuffing DT.  I’d let edmunds walk and go after Tomlinson from NYG. 

And someone off the edge to be honest our hole front 4 needs help but that’s been the issue all year. We might as well blitz there moving the ball anyway 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

If we lose and any jerk offs show up at the airport, that will be embarrassing. Stop going there to celebrate “moral victories.” These are supposedly grown men paid to do a job. 

Most of the players will be flying straight out of the place anyway. See them off instead

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Look at the replay dude.  That reverse angle before the commercial showed Kelce holding Norman at the 10 yard mark.  

There is holding every play by both teams.. neither side has been called 

It isn't the officials, we are being outplayed