Fitz OUT sunday

BillsMafi$

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I wouldn't be so confident in that. The guy has already been benched twice. I get that they are in a unique circumstance. But for all we know they could be seriously considering his future already before this game. If he has a terrible game playing against Buffalo's back ups most the game that could be a problem when they have the third overall pick. 

Miami is in draft heaven this coming draft.  There's the good chance they don't see a draft like this one for another decade or so.  I think Tua could have convinced the owners & mgmt to not draft a QB this year.  I don't think Tua's convinced them.  Tua or another first round QB this time, would carry some trade value for Miami.  That said, Miami will have to choose the right one.

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Normally hearing our opponents backup QB is out is no big deal, but since he is the better of the 2 and would most likely have had to come in to bail out Tua again, it is a huge deal. 

No safety net for Tua this week.  Will be interesting to see if it affects him mentally in a positive or negative fashion or maybe not at all..

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

he will be playing vs our 2/3rd stringers 

prob won't have a big game but do enough for the win. 

Our back up defense vs their offense is less of an issue compared to our back up offense vs their starting defense.