Fitz OUT sunday

BillsMafi$

1 minute ago, Doc said:

They could do that by having the Bills play at 4 PM.  They put all those games at 1 PM for a reason.

Yeah I get that. Was more saying if the covid situation needed more time to be sorted out (for some reason), would be a nice little bonus for us. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Yes, but I don't think anyone really expected him to finish the game. This changes the outlook of this game significantly. This Bills team should be able to beat this version of the Dolphins in Buffalo even while sitting some players.

I like our D, even without some starters, against Turod Tagotaylora in the cold, with no backup plan, and with huge pressure on him. The rookie is going to crumble.

God I hope you’re right 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Beast said:

Why would they push the game back? Not happening especially with the playoffs next weekend.

I’m not saying they will not suggesting they should. Just saying it’d be interesting if there was some reason covid-related that required the game to be pushed. Just spit balling. 

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Yeah I get that. Was more saying if the covid situation needed more time to be sorted out (for some reason), would be a nice little bonus for us. 

Yes and no. Would be good for this week, but not good because the Bills would have a short week going into the wild card round

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The bills have low key been ending young qb's in fans eyes

Last year a decent amount of steeler fans thought duck hodges was the future, this year nick mullins and drew lock. 

Could Tua be next?

Yes, yes he could...

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Putting aside all the game implications, I mostly just wanted to say this:

Prayers up for Fitzy. I hope he makes a full and quick recovery and has no long lasting issues or complications. 

Amen to that 🙏🏻 !!! 

5 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The bills have low key been ending young qb's in fans eyes

Last year a decent amount of steeler fans thought duck hodges was the future, this year nick mullins and drew lock. 

Could Tua be next?

They have also laid out the blueprint for how to slow down Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson that other teams have followed.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

They could do that by having the Bills play at 4 PM.  They put all those games at 1 PM for a reason.

They won’t move the game. Always try to schedule games that impact each other in same time slot. And why we and Pitt are playing at one. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Actually thinks this helps Tua and Flores. No second guessing now.  

Yep.  That's what I was thinking too.  Gives Tua the chance to play out of the shadow of the beard.