Fitz OUT sunday

BillsMafi$

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

They are contact tracing now. But all MIA players wear that Oakley Face Shield at practice according to reports. So I guess that would cover the mask issue on the PS field. 

And yet, my gut tells me others will be ruled out.  Seems like there are always breakdowns.  Human nature..

Anyone watching any NFL game this year knows that pretty much all players on all teams play loose and fast with COVID 19 rules like wearing a mask, social distancing, etc., at least some of the time.

Sometimes they seem to care or remember to be careful, a lot of the time they don't.  I think they just get caught up in the game itself, which is understandable.

Tua has to be a close contact of Fitzy.  He has to.  

I'm sure he'll be allowed to play though, b/c Miami needs a QB on the field.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Let’s get him seeing Ghosts and end any chance of him developing into something and add MIA to the AFCE teams needing a QB. 

Exactly ^^^ 

I don’t want him to win even if it’s against our backups and have him built some kind of confidence moving forward, I want him destroyed needing therapy and medication after this game , 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I would say the answer is a lot of players are in close contact without masks. 

That's insane given what they get paid and how easy it is to wear a mask. And i mean 15 minutes is a decent amount of time. Not talking 2 or 5 minutes here.

On the practice field is one thing but heck it's worth it to even have a mask on then. Hopefully Allen has a mask at practice or nobody is coming within 6 feet of him for 15 minutes. Got have a coach with a  timer out there. 

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Anyone watching any NFL game this year knows that pretty much all players on all teams play loose and fast with COVID 19 rules like wearing a mask, social distancing, etc., at least some of the time.

Sometimes they seem to care or remember to be careful, a lot of the time they don't.  I think they just get caught up in the game itself, which is understandable.

Tua has to be a close contact of Fitzy.  He has to.  

I'm sure he'll be allowed to play though, b/c Miami needs a QB on the field.

the NFL made Denver play without a real QB, why is Miami any different?

Granted Tua isn't a "real QB" anyhow but still !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Would be interesting if they somehow pushed our game back a day.. something like that... we would then know exactly what we’d need to do and who we’d play if we won or lost. 

It would be the most watched football game of the year!

They could do that by having the Bills play at 4 PM.  They put all those games at 1 PM for a reason.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Wasnt tua playing/starting anyway?

Yes, but I don't think anyone really expected him to finish the game. This changes the outlook of this game significantly. This Bills team should be able to beat this version of the Dolphins in Buffalo even while sitting some players.

I like our D, even without some starters, against Turod Tagotaylora in the cold, with no backup plan, and with huge pressure on him. The rookie is going to crumble.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Imagine if we obliterate the Dolphins and Tua has a terrible game (highly likely imo) and then he has to come back in one week and face it again.

Pretty sure Fitzy would be available for the second beating 

7 minutes ago, wjag said:

is that really the case?

Levi Wallace gave Josh Norman a ride home and was a COVID close contact tracing casualty.  The NFL could not see inside that car on whether masks were worn or not.  So unless Levi admitted it, I don't see how the mask rule applied.  Unless rules have been modified since this happened.

Or they just err on the side of caution and assume that masks were not worn if there is no way to verify either way (for instance, inside a car away from team facilities.)

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Would be interesting if they somehow pushed our game back a day.. something like that... we would then know exactly what we’d need to do and who we’d play if we won or lost. 

It would be the most watched football game of the year!

Why would they push the game back? Not happening especially with the playoffs next weekend.