Fitz OUT sunday

BillsMafi$

They all hugged fitz post-game last week and none of them are considered close contact? Hahahahah

SmartSelect_20201231-144842_Chrome.jpg

Mod Edit:

We are NOT going to discuss the ins and outs of contact tracing here. Information on how far back contact tracing looks can be found in many locations on the internet.  Please respect @SDS pinned thread

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No safety net for Tua this week.  Will be interesting to see if it affects him mentally in a positive or negative fashion or maybe not at all..

Or maybe he’ll just  freeze 🥶 his coconuts 

11 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Sucks for Fitz.  No way the Fish win without him, and he may miss the playoffs yet again.  Get well soon Fitzbeardy.

If we don’t play our starters then Miami can win with Tua.  

Allen and Diggs will get one quarter, if that.  Same with Tre, Milano, Edmunds ... 

Just now, Bob in STL said:

Allen and Diggs will get one quarter, if that.  Same with Tre, Milano, Edmunds ... 

This might be an easy game for Tua if our defense will rest starters as well , all he’ll have to do is hand the ball of 40 times and that might probably do it , 

hope I’m wrong 

Just now, Putin said:

This might be an easy game for Tua if our defense will rest starters as well , all he’ll have to do is hand the ball of 40 times and that might probably do it , 

hope I’m wrong 

Yes indeed.

Whichever team can execute the basics, force turnovers, and capitalize on them will win.  That has been the Dolphins formula with Tua all along.  

Barclay throwing to Davis,  McKenzie and Kroft  is not going to scare anybody either.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

if Tua is the starter and not a close contact not a huge issue for Miami I guess. 

I think that depends. If it turns into yet another situation where Tua is stinking up the joint but there’s no Fitz waiting to bail them out as he has frequently this season, then I can see where that might get in their heads a little. And that can snowball if Tua starts pressing.

15 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Yes, but the option to play Fitz if they needed a lift is gone.   Fitz has been very effective in relief of Tua (see last week versus Raiders).  

So one game and you say he has been effective? Let's look at the other game he came in for Tua and lost the game with 2 INTs...

Fitz for relief 1-1... Not very effective.

16 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

he will be playing vs our 2/3rd stringers 

prob won't have a big game but do enough for the win. 

Your so absolutely positive on our Bills, always saying how we will win/dominate other teams, and play well overall! You’re so uplifting for the rest of us...,

I don’t know why on earth people call you the Eeyore of TSW...

Oh, and happy New Year, 

Go Bills !!!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Beast said:

I contracted Covid last month. I have no idea as to how it happened. I mask up, washed my hands, etc.

I guess sometimes viruses just virus.

Always a neighbor or a friend you didn't have your mask on for b.c you felt comfortable around them. Contact tracing always leads back to something like that.

11 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Agreed, but our backups are still guys like Harry, Jefferson, Epenesa, Johnson, Dodson, Klein, Norman, Jackson. Marlowe, Neal etc..

I’ve seen nothing from Tua that shows me he can put up points against those guys.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So one game and you say he has been effective? Let's look at the other game he came in for Tua and lost the game with 2 INTs...

Fitz for relief 1-1... Not very effective.

Yes,  I say he was effective.   He scored two last minute drives to keep them alive against LV.    I call that effective.  Not only that but he helps Tua on the sideline.  I call that effective.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Tua can't complete a pass over 10 yards.  No way we lose to him, even with backups on D.  Unlike many here, I'd still like to get the 2nd seed, so I'm hoping McD will play the starters to lock it in.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Agreed, but our backups are still guys like Harry, Jefferson, Epenesa, Johnson, Dodson, Klein, Norman, Jackson. Marlowe, Neal etc..

I’ve seen nothing from Tua that shows me he can put up points against those guys.  

Not saying our backups are bad so if can can get a lead then maybe we can protect it. 

I have not seen Barclay engineer a drive for a TD this year.  Maybe he has but I don’t remember one.  I’m not counting the long run by Motor against Denver.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1