Stefon Diggs named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

Good on Diggs!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Man, seeing him interviewed after the game and shaking his head "no" when Allen tried to give him credit was cool.  I don't know if you saw, but after that, when they turned the mike to Diggs, he credited Allen.  I knew Diggs was good, but he has exceeded my best hopes.  And beyond his talent, he has a fire that I think really adds to the team.  Congrats Mr. Diggs, well-deserved!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well deserved. Two plays stood out to me:

1. His TD where he caught the ball in double coverage and then broke two tackles to score.

2. His crossing route where he was the outlet receiver and he took it another 40 yards for the TD.

He had no business scoring on either of those plays, but the D just couldn't stop him.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

First Bills WR to win since 1994

he earned it ! 

In this game, he continued to make terrific plays and just so happened that it was on national TV. Constantly makes my jaw drop such as the 3rd TD reception. I also think the Allen pass to Diggs near the end of the Cardinals game was their second best play of the season but happened to be forgotten after the dreaded hail-Mary. (while I am saying that, I will forever root against that runt Murray)

• Like (+1) 3

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Stefon Diggs named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
34 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

But what about cap space and comp picks? How will we win the offseason now?????

Really, it is all about the comp picks after all... 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah JC Jackson had to open his big fat mouthYeah JC Jackson had to open his big fat mouth

Yeah and after a play where he was beat but got away with a shoulder tug...I think Diggs just said you can't do that for the whole game I will burn you....bad

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Really, it is all about the comp picks after all... 😁

Did we ever get any? I thought they were reserved for the Cheaters and Ravens ;)

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

103.3 WPHD on the corner of the banner back when they were good :)

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

When do Players of the month get announced?

Usually the last day of the month or beginning of the month from what I've seen from past announcements. 

So probably in the next two days. 

Edited by The Wiz

The thing I loved about him in that game is we finally saw something we haven't seen all season.  Breakaway speed.  He kind of lopes out there.  Skip hops, etc.  Was awesome to see him run away from Jackson.  

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

J.C. Jackson applying to airports for roles overseeing the fly zone, since he has so much experience.... 

He is so qualified for TSA and all of their checks.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The first who have to deal with it are the people behind the banner. :devil:

I watched a game like this once except my seat was behind a girder in Arizona Cardinals stadium and it was never taken down.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

J.C. Jackson applying to airports for roles overseeing the fly zone, since he has so much experience.... 

I really want to know what Diggs said to him when he was shaking his finger in his face right after his no fly zone comments. Cause he didn't open his mouth back up, and the line judge coming up behind them seemed to have a big grin on his face. 

2 hours ago, wjag said:

The thing I loved about him in that game is we finally saw something we haven't seen all season.  Breakaway speed.  He kind of lopes out there.  Skip hops, etc.  Was awesome to see him run away from Jackson.  

His top end speed is pretty good but it’s his acceleration and change of direction that is truly special.  As soon as he caught that he changed direction of field and put it into high gear from the get go.  JC never had a shot.

Can't think of a guy more deserving currently.

You just knew when you saw him wagging his finger at JC, that he was going to be unstoppable against the Pats.

It was one of those 'you cannot be serious' moments.

Alongside the infamous telephony throwing, it should be part of the highlight reel for that game. Closely followed by every Diggs reception. ;)

Well done Stefon. You are a star, my man.