Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

Can we roll back to the tape to the “Haskins isn’t like those other OSU QB’s” from our resident buckeyes?

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So seeing Hurts looks like he is doing it again. 

where is Carson Wentz playing next year. (Isn’t going to be Philly IMO). 

Philly

1 minute ago, Bimmer323i said:

I agree... my whole point being is that you have these commentators and fans talking and acting like Mahomes is on another planet when comparing him To Allen or any other quarter back for that matter and I frankly just don’t see it... 

I like our quarter back and I wouldn’t trade him for anybody💯💯💯

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Who is tense? Seems to me that he was coming after me, if he doesn't like it or me he or she can choose not to respond, its not hard.

you’re not fooling anyone - you were wrong and were corrected, didn’t like that and now you’re acting like a child. And please, stick around and keep impressing us with your football knowledge.

5 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Smh, keep talking newbie, I like it just fine over here. Seems I struck a nerve?

Lord....you now how stupid these intra thread squabbles look?.....someone be a hero and let it go

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I agree... my whole point being is that you have these commentators and fans talking and acting like Mahomes is on another planet when comparing him To Allen or any other quarter back for that matter and I frankly just don’t see it... 

Mahomes has Kelce...we have Knox. That is the main difference. As good as KCs WR group is, I think we are just as good in different ways.

Might want to give their RBs a nod but ours do pretty well and are exceptional pass blockers.

Edited by Big Turk

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Mahomes has Kelce...we have Knox. That is the main difference. As good as KCs WR group is, I think we are just as good in different ways.

Might want to give their RBs a nod but ours do pretty well and are exceptional pass blockers.

True that.... The way we’ve been playing lately if we were to play KC tomorrow I’m pretty confident we would beat them what do you think???

Today was Mahomes 4th consecutive game with a QB rating under 100 and 2nd consecutive game under 300 yards passing.

7 TDs and 4 INTs the last 3 games...he is human too.

1 minute ago, Bimmer323i said:

True that.... The way we’ve been playing lately if we were to play KC tomorrow I’m pretty confident we would beat them what do you think???

I think we would have as good a shot as any. Our D is much better than it was when we played them and Allen isn't dealing with a shoulder injury.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That was an interesting decision by Wilson.

This is the stuff I am talking about...I keep seeing other QBs doing crazy things but nobody lambasts them for it. If Allen does it tho he will be the top story on every sport show.

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Today was Mahomes 4th consecutive game with a QB rating under 100 and 2nd consecutive game under 300 yards passing.

Didn't notice if he was on injury list this week.  Took a wicked 2 way hit last week at NO.  Wonder if ribs or sternum were hurting. 

Just checked and he wasn't listed all week. 

Edited by freddyjj

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

We were out of the running, if you saw how the Jags have been playing then you would have known that. Shocking that you would eve think the Jags would win one of the last two, nice try though.

There’s a difference between “out of the running” which normally means “no longer able to occur” vs “unlikely to occur”

@JoPoy88 is talking about the former, you seem to be talking about the latter

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I think we would have as good a shot as any. Our D is much better than it was when we played them and Allen isn't dealing with a shoulder injury.

This is the stuff I am talking about...I keep seeing other QBs doing crazy things but nobody lambasts them for it. If Allen does it tho he will be the top story on every sport show.

Wilson and Mahomes have won Super Bowls.

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yea I agree with you.... That’s another thing that pisses me off to is people saying well KC beat Buffalo earlier in the year blah blah blah but they fail to mention Allen playing with a separated shoulder an injury that woulda prolly sidelined most ***** quarter backs in the league... It’s not an excuse but definitely a factor.... Oh well screw it I love our team and I love I quarter back I’m confident we’re gonna far with what we got

• Like (+1) 1

A lot of concern about what the football world thinks of Mahommes.  This just in - He threw 50 TDs in his first year as a starter and then won a Super Bowl his 2nd year as a starter.   Yes, great pedigree and with excellent coaching and he plays on a very talented team.   Everyone knows that.  

Allen is playing now at Mahommes level but not many outside of Buffalo are going to anoint him anything.  Allen needs to show something in the playoffs because his one playoff game did not go well all.  

Let’s stop worrying about what other people think.  Allen will someday be a SB champion.  Enjoy the ride. 

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

A lot of concern about what the football world thinks of Mahommes.  This just in - He threw 50 TDs in his first year as a starter and then won a Super Bowl his 2nd year as a starter.   Yes, great pedigree and with excellent coaching and he plays on a very talented team.   Everyone knows that.  

Allen is playing now at Mahommes level but not many outside of Buffalo are going to anoint him anything.  Allen needs to show something in the playoffs because his one playoff game did not go well all.  

Let’s stop worrying about what other people think.  Allen will someday be a SB champion.  Enjoy the ride. 

Allen needs to win a playoff game. end of discussion. 

until he does that no one will put him up there with the top QB's in the league, no matter how well he plays in the regular season. This isn't about the MVP race just in general. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I doubt you’ll see 300+ game tomorrow.  BB will deploy the same defense scheme as last time they played.  Bills will run a lot 

Ehhhh maybe. 

The last time these two teams played, the Bills were a totally different offense.

also...

Aaron Donald is good 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable