Week 15 MNF: Steelers at Cincy

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Titans have edge on us if same record potentially at 12-4. So we would have to win out if they do also to go 13-3 vs 12-4. 

Not if it’s a 3 way tie between us, Titans & Browns.  Bills will be #2.

Just now, streetkings01 said:

All the QBs available and the best the Bengals can do is Finley? Bengals right now remind me of the Jeff Tuel/Thad Lewis led Bills offense.....just get any kind of lead, don’t turn the ball over and pray we can shorten the game before the other teams offense figures it out lol 

27 minutes left. Bengals are toast. They aren’t going to help us sadly. 

15 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I didn't think the Bills could clinch the 2 seed before week 17 because of this game. Now they need to beat New England. Pitt needs to lose this game to Cincy and next week versus the Colts and the Titans need to lose to the Packers next week. 

Not necessarily.  If the Bills, Steelers (or Browns) and Titans all finish at 12-4, Bills get the 2 seed based on division wins (over Steelers) and conference wins (over Titans and Browns).  So Buffalo needs to win one more game minimally and hope Steelers lose two.

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Bit surprised after it clearly irritated Bills on JA got media run on the topic. 

I’m half kidding because I don’t want to be “that guy”, but I’d be a little miffed if I was a teammate or fan of that team and he kept doing that. 1. They are struggling and it clearly gives the opponent some extra motivation. 2. If you’re going to do that you have to back it up. He hasn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought they didn't schedule it so that all the teams have the same amount of down time before the playoffs!

Nope. They usually schedule a game. One year recently they didn't because there were no play-in games. They like for it to be essentially a playoff game for at least one of the teams.

Finley is leaving easy points on the board...this dude keeps making Fitz special throws where the receiver is way behind the defender and ends up having to stop and make a contested attempt at a catch because the ball is 5 or 10 yards underthrown...

Just put some air under the ball dude....stop trying to make jump throws and step into it.