Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Maybe, just maybe, the 2018 NFL Draft produced 3 good NFL QB's.

It did, and I have not completely ruled out Darnold yet if he can land somewhere where they can leech all the toxic Gase out of his system.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

Wild finish.  I could have sworn I saw Baker and Lamar throw the ball a ton during those final minutes.   Baker was over 300 yard for game and Lamar came back from his  bathroom  adventure to go something like 5/5 for 80 yards? Thought they suck at throwing the Ball.

They did suck for three quarters

3 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Wild finish.  I could have sworn I saw Baker and Lamar throw the ball a ton during those final minutes.   Baker was over 300 yard for game and Lamar came back from his  bathroom  adventure to go something like 5/5 for 80 yards? Thought they suck at throwing the Ball.

Lamar was dropping some logs today.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MadOTC said:

Holy crap, I just won on that safety.  Definitely in the running for the game of the year so far.  

Interesting choice of words....

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Josh is licking his chops to face one of these D's in the playoffs.

Were they still missing some people?  Or I guess any team can just have a bad day.  But these are supposed to be a good and a top defense and I didn't see it.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The browns might have a tough time getting in now. There could very easily be 4 or 5 10 win teams for 3 or 4 spots

Well, we'd best make sure we're not one of them

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Both teams missing starting corners 

Just one, or multiple?  I haven't been keeping track of Mr Raven's Excellent Covid Adventure