Week 14 SNF: Bills Whoop Steelers PostGame Thread

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Wonder what the Steelers fans are saying right about now?

Well I grew up around all of them and every text I’ve gotten tonight is a sarcastic remark about how we should won by more because of injuries...

to which I replied with “whatever. Bend over and take your spanking” ... growing up in “stiller” country, that Big Ben pick six was one of the most satisfying plays I’ve ever had as a fan 

• Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who was the player? I saw but couldn’t determine who it was

33 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

Ebron

30 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Looking to join the Bills next year?

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Probably trying to get a contract over here I don’t blame him 

He is buddies with Tyler Matakevich.

I am sure he is telling him about all the good things in Buffalo.

1 minute ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I went to the ESPN playoff machine .. if the Bills win next week .. we win the division no matter if Miami if Miami wins out and if the Bills dropped the next 2. It has been so long since we could feel good about division title calculations.

No "in the hunt" this year!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I went to the ESPN playoff machine .. if the Bills win next week .. we win the division no matter if Miami if Miami wins out and if the Bills dropped the next 2. It has been so long since we could feel good about division title calculations.

Correct. Magic number is 1

Allen 70% completion % in 2nd half....

So several in national media now say about Allen in regards to his completion % he has to prove that he can consistently do it. 

Now on the season he is at 68.6%.

If you are at 69% over 13 games and 471 passes, how many more games and passes does he have to throw to reach "consistency"?

471 passes is a pretty good sample size. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Out here in SoCal, K. Johnson, the former Cowboy and Jets WR seems to really despise the Bills. We'll see what he has to say this morning

Key is definitely a hater likely because he was saying earlier in the season that C. Newton and the Pat's were going to be good and could win the division because J. Allen was no good. 

I personally think most of his takes are racially biased. 

I miss Golic .. not so much Wingo.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m going to be a wreck. Buckeyes play for Big ten championship at noon followed by bills playing to clinch afc East at 4:30. I might need an IV of makers mark and a therapist. 

If Northwestern stays within 3 TD's of the Buckeye I'll be shocked YoloinOhio.  That game is going to get ugly real fast.  With the college conference championships and the Bills playing next Saturday it's going to be the best day of football since they invented the game!

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Watching Steelers post-game media—

major excuse train:

1) LBs injured

2) Haden out

3) oline injuries have caused problems running the ball.

No one cared when the Bills had that problem earlier in the year

• Thank you (+1) 3