[Name Only Title] Carson Wentz

OldTimer1960

He would be an upgrade over Barkley..., 😂

of course he will need to accept a pay cut to join a winning organization...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

As Josh Allen found out, tough to look good with no weapons and a weak OL.  I don’t want Pats to get Wentz...

they have no weapons right now and they’re paying their qb 1 mill dollars.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

I think Wentz is heading to Indy. I am guessing Philadelphia will eat half that contract.

No team is going to offer Wentz a starting job.  He’ll be lucky to be a backup next year.

Edited by mannc

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

I think Wentz is heading to Indy. I am guessing Philadelphia will eat half that contract.

wentz or Darnold imo, with a slight chance of rivers (if he plays well and wins a playoff game or two)

12 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Please don’t let the Pats get him.

AFC East could be QB Central with Allen, Tua, Trevor Lawrence (Jets) and Wentz (Pats)...

YOu are a funny man. 

Tua is garbage and Wentz is garbage he will prob get hurt again.

Edited by TBBills

9 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

As Josh Allen found out, tough to look good with no weapons and a weak OL.  I don’t want Pats to get Wentz...

Ehhh even Josh's rookie year when his weapons were horrendous he was able to look good and he carried the offense with his athleticism... he never looked Wentz bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Pats as QB whiperers is a pretty overrated notion. Regressed Bledsoe, got 1 good year out of Matt Cassel. What was Flutie and Zolak there for a cup of coffee early on? 

Bob Hoyer, Ryan Mallet, Stidham, Newton, and Jacoby Brisset, who had a glimmer there.  

Not great history...

Wentz would be walking into a WR room worse than his own. 

Edit; nearly forgot Rohan Davey.

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Give Wentz Josh's weapons and he's still done.  He's a beaten man.  

a bum

Funny, that Eagles o-line, who everyone said was responsible for Wentz sucking, has not allowed a sack today, against arguably the best defense in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

AFC East could be QB Central with Allen, Tua, Trevor Lawrence (Jets) and Wentz (Pats)...

All those guys besides Allen are either bad or unknown quantities currently. We’re scared of this? 🤔

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Please do let New England get him.

18 minutes ago, mannc said:

Funny, that Eagles o-line, who everyone said was responsible for Wentz sucking, has not allowed a sack today, against arguably the best defense in the league.

The whole offense has looked better. Injuries have hurt but a lot of the problem in Philly was Wentz.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I have no idea what happens there. Too many elements up in the air. 

I think the more likely thing is moving hurts for capital to help build a team if he plays decently but seeing him play one read and run and barely scraping a win against taysom Hill doesn't encourage me.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, y2zipper said:

I think the more likely thing is moving hurts for capital to help build a team if he plays decently but seeing him play one read and run and barely scraping a win against taysom Hill doesn't encourage me.

I am not convinced Hurts is the answer either. But he has at least moved the offense. Wentz hasn't. Going back to Wentz at this stage would be a mistake.