Week 14 Bills vs Steelers SNF PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Every time they show the empty stadium my depression gets a little darker. 46 straight years, missed less than 5 home games in that time and I have to sit home and watch this. Add to that my absolute hate for the Steelers and their fans I am struggling. A year ago this weekend the Bills beat the Steelers in Pitts and made my night, Do it again but better.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I feel very good about this game... which... makes me feel very bad about this game.....

Being a bills fan is a hell of a drug.

It's one of those games where no outcome would be surprising. Super high scoring. Super low scoring. A blowout for either team. Tightly contested.

All outcomes are on the table.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s very hard to take former players seriously when you can tell their bias’ and thoughts for or against certain teams completely dominate their analysis and handling of their job. Rodney is one example, but David Carr putting Derek on his “top 15 offensive player” list week in and week out on nfl.com takes the cake.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

How the hell did Cris Collinsworth actually make a more punchable version of himself??

I mentioned this last week, lol.

Rodney Harrison has everlasting hatred for the Bills. Says their uniforms are ugly then says everyone is "trippin" for picking Buffalo. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I mentioned this last week, lol.

Rodney Harrison has everlasting hatred for the Bills. Says their uniforms are ugly then says everyone is "trippin" for picking Buffalo. 

He's not wrong with the pajama reds.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

I was just about to say what you said. Nooooooo!!!!

I said the same thing to my wife, "I said what are they doing."

Wife: are they all picking the Bills to win?

Me: Yup

Wife: Does that mean they are going to lose?

Me: Yea... (I start to mumble off) *Rodney Harrison picks Steelers* ME: Man, Harrison is a jerk! Stupid Rodney.

The joys of being a Bills fan!