Week 14 Bills vs Steelers SNF PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

7 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

A matchup like this (powerhouse struggle/late season/cold weather) makes me wish the NFL would require all teams  to tone down the uniform chroma about 20%, and games be played on natural turf.

I kind of agree with you.

I don't remember the opponent, or the year, but a bunch of years ago I remember once the Bills playing late in the season during some god-awful, sleety, crap weather. We punted, and the ball hit the ground and stuck in the mud like a lawn dart. Not a single bounce. The camera just sat on that image for a few moments. I don't know why that image stuck in my head all these years. All the players just looked miserable in that game, and they all walked away covered in mud, and paint, and grime, and blood. I do miss those sorts of warrior games where the teams have to go through hell for a win.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

It’s 5:40 and the “stick to my stomach” feelings have already begun. 

Watch it like it's not a big deal if they lose 9-4, still pretty good. Also they are playing a team that's 11-1 so a loss against them it's not end of the world. Win and you are 10-3 😀

• Like (+1) 1

Stream Online

Live game streams are available on the following platforms:*

· Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank - Available in markets where the game airs on television.

· BuffaloBills.com mobile site for iOS devices (Safari browser only)

Download the Bills Mobile app now from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.

*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Local and primetime games only. Data charges may apply. You will need to turn off your WiFi to gain access to this game.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

When do inactives drop? 

always 90 mins before game time

Just now, njbuff said:

Is this place going to melt down if the Bills lose this game?

Absolutely they will.  I have a feeling the Bills are going to make a statement today though.