Week 14 Bills vs Steelers SNF PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This Shazier piece is making me hate the Steelers less.  Damn it!!

Screw the Steelers,  their superbowls, their qb that should be a registered offender,  Tomlin and his dirty coaching (standing on the field during that return a few years ago), and their stupid 1 logo helmets because their owner was cheaper than Ralph years ago. 

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Anxiety and nerves starting to kick in. Please just win tonight and let me sleep buffalo 

I would like to go into tomorrow with the ability to listen to sports radio.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Lol Tik tok boy

GOod practice your tik tok ***** instead of the game.

5 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Screw the Steelers,  their superbowls, their qb that should be a registered offender,  Tomlin and his dirty coaching (standing on the field during that return a few years ago), and their stupid 1 logo helmets because their owner was cheaper than Ralph years ago. 

Ok then.

36 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

He fumbled. He sat. You speak to him like a man. He hopefully learns his lesson. You don’t punish him extensively for a rookie mistake. 

I’m glad he’s back. He is a better option than Yeldon, that fumble included and all. 

Wasn’t the fumbling I was referring to. Both backs got dinged. Yes, they returned, but Pittsburgh is every bit as physical as the 49ers. If not more. We were a whisker away from Taiwan Jones as our only available back. Last time he touched the ball was likely against us in the playoffs last year. Yes that was a good play, but he’s a Running back in name only.