Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

Just now, boco357 said:

God help us if the Bills lose this week. You know what's coming.All were going to hear is the Dolphins are tied and Patriots are back in the race.

I feel like Covid and 2020 is the time to ask for a mid season transfer to the NFC East. 

3 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

luckily the dolphins final four games are against the chiefs, patriots, raiders and bills. 

That’s what I’ve been saying for a few weeks now. It will be tight and then there will be some separation by the bills in the final quarter of the season since the dolphins schedule is pretty tough.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You know, now that you mention it....He did fire the ST coach.  Thought the assistant took it over though.

14 points off ST YIKES

The assistant with more direct oversight from Lynn I believe was how Lynn described it. Going well.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

That’s what I’ve been saying for a few weeks now. It will be tight and then there will be some separation by the bills in the final quarter of the season since the dolphins schedule is pretty tough.

A win tomorrow would be big for us entering that last quarter. 

47 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

What difference does it make? They are going to fire the entire staff and they have to pay him anyways. If they elevate a coordinator to HC they will have to pay him more for a few games. Tank and save some money.

I might be mistaken but I think you proved my point.  

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are people going to hop off the Kyler, Herbert and Tua trains now? Or are we just making excuses for today 

Herbert is still legit. Kyler is coming down to Earth and I'm not a Tua believer. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are people going to hop off the Kyler, Herbert and Tua trains now? Or are we just making excuses for today 

Just as people shouldn't jump on after a game or two nor should a couple of bad days be enough to jump off. Justin Herbert has just played against the best defensive mind in the league and played against another pretty good one in McDermott last week. He has still had a very good rookie year.