Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

16 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

they’re going to miss the playoffs.

Hoody showing he’s the goat. In playoff contention with that roster. Don’t even notice Bosa. ST attention to detail, so annoying but need to give props. 

Edited by QLBillsFan

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

A win tomorrow would be big for us entering that last quarter. 

I agree, bro!

Our schedule in the final quarter is a little bit kinder than the dolphins schedule is so it would be big to pick up the win tomorrow and stay a game up.

That said, even if we don’t pull it out (I think will win), I still think we have the edge going into the final quarter.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Hoody showing he’s the goat. In playoff contention with that roster. Don’t even notice Bosa. ST attention to detail, so annoying but need to give props. 

yep indeed.  pretty amazing  that motley group is (about to be) 6-6.

just another reason why Belichek is so good.  He always makes young QBs look terrible (with the exception of Pat Mahomes).  As i recall Allen had some terrible games against NE while learning the ropes.

As much as i like McD and Frazier, they ain’t Belichek. 

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

just another reason why Belichek is so good.  He always makes young QBs look terrible (with the exception of Pat Mahomes).  As i recall Allen had some terrible games against NE while learning the ropes.

As much as i like McD and Frazier, they ain’t Belichek. 

Well nobody's belichick...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are people going to hop off the Kyler, Herbert and Tua trains now? Or are we just making excuses for today 

Wtf are you talking about with herbert lmao. The guy has lit it up every single game he's played in. He has one dud against the greatest coach of all time and youre calling for people to jump off the train?

The kid is an absolute stud. 

The Giants beating Seattle in the 4th. 

5 whole points?

omg

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I see it as an advantage. Bills will know where they stand before they even play 

That’s a 2 way street.

It could either add or remove the pressure 

beast not to think about it at all. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

AFC East tightening up, I don't like the match up with the 9ers. Here's to hoping Bills come out strong tomorrow, maybe i'm just snake bitten because its a prime time game but i'm not feeling to confident. Let's go Buffalo

We got this, bro!

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I see it as an advantage. Bills will know where they stand before they even play 

I like your thinking, bro!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I am convinced they did it on purpose. 

Who knows? I will say this, though: almost every NFL coach and player looks at the prospect of 0-16 and say to themselves, “That is the most damning result ever, and it’ll happen over my dead body.” Gregg-o, on the other hand, already presided (as DC) over an 0-16 team and was rewarded with a head coaching the next season and a DC job in the country’s biggest media market the season after that. And the Jets let him hire his dirtbag son too! I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s like, “Who cares? Management certainly appreciated what I just did, and maybe they’ll keep me around next season just like the Browns did after they went 0-16.” He’d be absolutely right about management appreciating it too. 

Edited by dave mcbride

5 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

Im gonna start in with white russians while watching steelers i will feel confident by kickoff

Feel confident today too. Were the healthiest we’ve been in a long time and we are a good team. Also, we’re a very hungry team that tries to keep everything in front of them.

Even if we lose (I think we’ll win), we are still in good shape and have the edge for the final quarter of the season over our division.

Edited by BillsFan619

Just now, BillsFan619 said:

Feel confident today too. Were the healthiest we’ve been in a long time and we are a good team. Also, we’re very hungry team.

Even if we lose (I think we’ll win), we are still in good shape and have the edge for the final quarter of the season over our division.

yeah you right it would be great to see the Bills roll on MNF

1 minute ago, BillsFan619 said:

Feel confident today too. Were the healthiest we’ve been in a long time and we are a good team. Also, we’re a very hungry team that tries to keep everything in front of them.

I feel better knowing Miami destroyed this same SF team on the road. 

Nothing went in our way this week (not sure about Browns - Titans, it could go both way I guess).

But I don't mind it too much. I think we will prove on the field that we don't have to care. Tomorrow is a coinflip, but I am pretty sure that we will win either that or Steelers game and win division.

Edited by No_Matter_What

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Nothing went in our way this week (not sure about Browns - Titans, it could go both way I guess).

But I don't mind it too much. I think we will prove on the field that we don't have to care. Tomorrow is a coinflip, but I am pretty sure that we will win either that or Steelers game and win division.

Yep, let’s create our own narrative!

7 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I feel better knowing Miami destroyed this same SF team on the road. 

While I don’t think it always translates, since the NFL is a week to week league, I see what you’re saying.

San Francisco is just not on the same level as us. It doesn’t mean they can’t win, but I like our chances. And you’re right, the Dolphins destroyed them.

The bills know what they’re playing for.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hasn't that been his rep?  LIghts out unblockable 1 week, AWOL the next?

Yep. Inconsistency. Is true as well though that Pats Oline is good. It is one of the few parts of that team that is still top 10 in the league. Oline and secondary.