Week 13: Bills at 49ers on MNF (in Arizona)

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not according to wiki:

Knox joined the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) as a walk-on full back in 2015.[3] He played at Ole Miss until 2018.[4] During his career, he had 39 receptions for 605 yards.[5]

Call me the Grinch, but I want to see that guy focus on making good blocking decisions and on catching it when it comes his way

Yo, Grinch! He doesn’t Stink, Stank Stunk! I still hold out hope for the Angry young man. Going from QB to TE on a team of college football stars would be a challenge for anyone and he’s shown enough progress to earn an NFL job while teasing brilliance at times. For me, and all us Cindy Lu Hu’s, we believe he’s earned a third full year of experience. ‘We’ will hold off being Mean One’s until then. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yo, Grinch! He doesn’t Stink, Stank Stunk! I still hold out hope for the Angry young man. Going from QB to TE on a team of college football stars would be a challenge for anyone and he’s shown enough progress to earn an NFL job while teasing brilliance at times. For me, and all us Cindy Lu Hu’s, we believe he’s earned a third full year of experience. ‘We’ will hold off being Mean One’s until then. 

OK...can we hold off on asking him to run trick plays until then too, and instead focus on making better blocking and route running decisions?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This did not go where I thought it was going to.  Actually their best work since “Allen’s 11” and the Process Juice skateboard routine

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Definitely the worst QB the Bills have faced, and will face, all season. He’s been able to win some games and knows how to run their offense, when you compare to the rest of the Bills QB opponents this year he’s the worst.

It has been a testament to this team's legitimacy. 

14 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Really? Interesting, I didn't know that. Maybe he will carry that "Bosa" gene with him on offense and ST

Yes - jake’s dad is Former Ohio state LB Eric Kumerow who is Joey’s mom’s brother. Their great-grandfather was a Chicago mobster. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

This guy is a WR? 
EoPfwbyXUAM3yyi?format=jpg&name=large

What I can't believe is that our press corps had two WR interviews this afternoon and NO ONE asked about Kumarow

1 hour ago, ngbills said:

Covid must be impacting his workouts. Serious manboobs on McD. 

Haha I saw that too.  Too many cookies, McDermott!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Isiah McKenzie is always catching that shade.

That poor guy!  He's actually the same height as Cole Beasley but Beasley seems to have played his way beyond it.

Josh talking passionately to Christian Wade about how he likes stuffing and mashed potatoes with gravy, but what he really likes is to dip the rolls in both of them. 

Wade: "I'm probably sure that you came in this morning a bit overweight, huh?"

Josh: "I don't want to say how many pounds, but you would be correct, Sir."

Wade: "It's all good, I'm sure you ran it all off in practice"

(Josh shakes head no vigorously) "It's OK, though I'll hit the sauna a couple times, I'll be good to go"

Earlier in the segment, talking about how he prefers tea to coffee: "If I'm just sitting down, I'm drinking black tea". 

Wade: "Sugar in it?"

Josh: "It depends on the day.  If I'm feeling a little chunky, probably not.  But if I'm feeling thin, yeah, sweeten that thing up!"

• Haha (+1) 2