How about Bass? He's settling in...

Hebert19

7 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I know BOJO is the current whipping boy for some, but he's been solid  and he had a nice 70 yard kick in his only opportunity on Monday. No problems with him holding either, obviously.

Bass looks like a veteran out there each kick.  I have 100% confidence in him now. What's more important is that I think he has 100% confidence in himself.

He's turned it around for sure. 

On 12/8/2020 at 1:15 AM, MJS said:

Oh yeah. I was really quick to condemn that pick. Such a horrible, horrible decision. Even if he turned out good it would have been a terrible pick.

Which pick?  Aguayo?

4 hours ago, klos63 said:

I know BOJO is the current whipping boy for some, but he's been solid  and he had a nice 70 yard kick in his only opportunity on Monday. No problems with him holding either, obviously.

Bass looks like a veteran out there each kick.  I have 100% confidence in him now. What's more important is that I think he has 100% confidence in himself.

I wouldn’t say I have 100% confidence in Bass yet, but I would say that I’m pleased with his progression..

14 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I’m hoping he has a real game-winning pressure kick before the playoffs start. He’s been better than we could have hoped for, but not a lot of serious pressure kicks. 

Our 2020 Rookie Class isn’t getting the love it deserves. Granted, no preseason, mini-camps, no visits to City Hall/Fire Dept./City Charity events. Ergo, the Coaching staff held the reins tight on this group. Only Bass was an immediate starter as he made Housch$$ expendable. He exhibited early rookie jitters and our resident Angry Mob called for his head, but we DRAFTED him -which is a rare event @ OBD. The Brass hung in there with him because he was an accurate PK in college with an explosive leg. Once he settled down, he’s been fantastic. The same “process” has been effective for all our rookies sans Hodgins, who’s injured. We let proven veterans walk in FA -and we’re going to have to get used to this as our young stars near their 2nd contracts. But Holy Crap!😲 To think our entire rookie crop both Made the Team and have been incredible contributors to what may likely be our 1st Division title in a quarter century couldn’t have realistically been hoped for, let alone actually occur! Add in Stefon Diggs for our 1st Rounder and Jake Fromm accepting Covid emergency role away from the team and it just couldn’t have been better. 

Bravo, Brandon & Scouts! Bravo! 

Round 2 AJ  Epenesa

Round 3 Zack Moss

Round 4 Gabriel Davis

Round 5 Jake Fromm

Round 6 Tyler Bass

Round 6 Isaiah Hodgins

Round 7 Dane Jackson.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

seems he got over the rookie shakes 

I don’t expect him to hit everything but we have more confidence in him 

It’s more important that he have confidence in himself, and that seems to be improving every week.  Most playoff teams have an above average kicker, so Bass’s development is huge for the Bills.  

• Like (+1) 2

• 5 weeks later...