Most wins against teams with a winning record

Rubes

20 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Just sayin'.

Fake News. 

the Bills suck, their coach gets out coached week after week, Josh has accuracy issues, he’s thrown a bunch of INTs, the defense can’t stop anyone, Edmunds sucks, Milano has been useless, Hyde and Poyer get beat all the time.  
Tre got paid and is under performing. 

I read it all here. So it must be true.  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Titans game plays out differently if we don’t play them under those circumstances.  

Still need to improve to hang with KC. 

This is a pretty eye opening stat... will be very interesting to see how we show out against Seattle. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fake News. 

the Bills suck, their coach gets out coached week after week, Josh has accuracy issues, he’s thrown a bunch of INTs, the defense can’t stop anyone, Edmunds sucks, Milano has been useless, Hyde and Poyer get beat all the time.  
Tre got paid and is under performing. 

I read it all here. So it must be true.  

This is a great rant!

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Will you look at that.

But but but the the IQ guy says we suck, I read right on this forum...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, H2o said:

Haven't you read on here this isn't a good football team? We're going like 1-7 the rest of the way. :rolleyes:

3 wins most likely possibly 4 if you are going off Vegas odds.  Chargers, 49ers, Broncos, Pats we should be favored.  I’m pretty sure all others including the Phins at home we will be underdogs. 

Edited by Weatherman

18 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

But were  they signature wins

Here, let me sign those for you...

24 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Rams, Raiders and Fins aren't juggernauts, but I'll take it. Don't think we even had one until we beat the .500 Cowboys last year. 

The miami dolphins have the #1 points allowed defense in the NFL, just sayin. 

We should probably stop taking them lightly now, this aint yer grandpa's Dolphins.

But the funny thing is when Allen hung 400 and 4 tds on them they were like "BuT It WaS AgAinSt ThE DoLpHiNs!"

Edited by BillsFan692
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The Raiders beat KC

and some experts say that Miami will win the AFCE   

With a first half Fitz and their new found play, maybe. I think they gave up that chance when they pulled Fitz. Wild Card maybe, but their offense didn't exactly carry them this last game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Id like to see us beat just one of Seattle, Arizona, or Pittsburg. it might not effect our division title hopes if we lose all 3 but just to see if we can keep up with the top teams. 

Arizona isn’t all that. Pittsburg would be an EPIC victory.

• Like (+1) 1

I love to see stats prove these downer fans wrong.  

Every game is hard. Every win is important.  There are a handful of plays every game that separate winning from losing.  

Yesterday our guy, Zimmer, made the last big play of the game.  We win. How many times did we lose to the the Pats* because they made more big plays in close games?   

The complaints about this team and McDermott are irrational.  Especially when you consider how long we waited for a winning team. 

McDermott says you have to earn the right to win.  He is correct.  When you do you should not apologize for it.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Was just going to post this for the McDermott getting outcoached crowd.  :)

Yeah .. it is hard to compete with the genius Bill Belichick who has an impressive 51-66 head coaching record without Tom Brady

https://nesn.com/2020/11/bill-belichicks-record-without-tom-brady-worsens-on-patriots-loss-to-bills/

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I can’t take credit for other people’s rants. 

I just repeated what the Debbies said. 

That's actually pretty incredible.

And people always get angry when he gets conservative and plays to hold the win. Well this shows that it works.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I can’t take credit for other people’s rants. 

I just repeated what the Debbies said. 

McD is 32-27 as HC. So we are 8-26 if we are not leading at the half? 

I am about as surprised at how good we are leading at the half as I am at how bad we are at winning a game without the lead at half time. 

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am about as surprised at how good we are leading at the half as I am at how bad we are at winning a game without the lead at half time. 

It's okay because neither stat proves anything without context and comparison.

Edited by BillsFan692

2 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

The miami dolphins have the #1 points allowed defense in the NFL, just sayin. 

We should probably stop taking them lightly now, this aint yer grandpa's Dolphins.

But the funny thing is when Allen hung 400 and 4 tds on them they were like "BuT It WaS AgAinSt ThE DoLpHiNs!"

My Grandpas Dolphins were good though.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Titans game plays out differently if we don’t play them under those circumstances.  

Still need to improve to hang with KC. 

This is a pretty eye opening stat... will be very interesting to see how we show out against Seattle. 

I think it shows it's not easy to win in the NFL and how we can have unrealistic expectations as far as blowing out a team because they're struggling or having a bad year. Minus the Jets , any team in this league can beat any other imo, if the other team isn't ALL in and looking past em. 

My positive takeaway from KC was we played bad but still were in it til very deep in the 4th. 

We gotta really good team guys!!

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Just checked quick on my phone, it looks like of our 11 GWD we’ve been leading at the half in 7 or 8 of them. 

For whatever reason the 3Q is the worst for us.