Gameday Thread PreGame Week 8 Bills vs Patriots

Chandler#81

Big game? If we win, we’ll be 4-0 in Division and 5-2 in Conference play at mid season.  Lose and we’re back to the pack. Pats* current win streak vs. Buffalo is at 6 (again), meaning McBeane has yet to taste victory against the long reigning division champs. Noticeable difference in rosters this year appear to signal a changing of the guard. Its November and ‘the Autumn Wind is a Raider’ both teams are familiar with and will likely cause havoc for both squads. 

The more desperate team? NE*. Team with more to prove? Buffalo.

Are you ready to burn down the barn??

Lets Go, Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 2

The years of cheating, losing draft picks, and drafting poorly have finally caught up to the Pats.  Brady can't bail them out anymore.  Let's take control of this division.  Play smart and hungry.  We've got this.

• Like (+1) 9

55 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The years of cheating, losing draft picks, and drafting poorly have finally caught up to the Pats.  Brady can't bail them out anymore.  Let's take control of this division.  Play smart and hungry.  We've got this.

doesn't get emphasized enough

• Like (+1) 1

Good Game Day Morning! TBD family. I hope you have a great morning, and even better afternoon!

Let's be honest, this was the one we circled back in the summer. Win this one, and the Bills are the leaders at the half-way pole, and then in great shape to close it out. .... If not? Let's not go there on a happy Sunday morning.

GO BILLS !!!!!

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 4

Just now, Gene1973 said:

Welp, woke up this morning and instead of feeling good about this game, feel like it will be the most Billsy McBillsface loss we have witnessed in quite some time...

It's just because of the time change. You will wake up as the day goes on.....😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'd love to see a rout, but I'll be happy with a business-like win: run the ball, control the clock, and shut them down defensively. Win and go home. You don't need a lopsided score to make a statement. 

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm with you, just wish it hadn't taken nearly 20 agonizing years but as the old saying goes, good things come to those who wait.

kick that ass.jpg

pop.jpg

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear
  • Haha (+1) 2

Pumpkin coffee, black

walk dogs

finish up a few chores 

quick errand

BLT’s and cream cheese on a toasted bagel

work to prep for tomorrow while listening to GR

CBS pregame and noon and stress about fantasy

Total Domination @ 1:00

Lasagna for dinner, with some other snacks sprinkled in along the way as needed. Blue lights on ice, but may not indulge depending on how the game goes....

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Welp, woke up this morning and instead of feeling good about this game, feel like it will be the most Billsy McBillsface loss we have witnessed in quite some time...

whelp, that's nothing new with you, I mean, could it be any other way?

might as well just keep your negative outlook. why change it now, gene.

meanwhile, most of us will enjoy the hell out of this game!

tenor.gif?itemid=13909500

GO BILLS !!!

200.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

Pooper Scooper GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And you ALWAYS seem to show up to the party. I'm sensing a trend.

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

Yeah? Why am I not surprised at all?

I woke up feeling like NE****** is going to be on the business end of 20 years worth of payback today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Pumpkin coffee, black

walk dogs

finish up a few chores 

quick errand

BLT’s and cream cheese on a toasted bagel

work to prep for tomorrow while listening to GR

CBS pregame and noon and stress about fantasy

Total Domination @ 1:00

Lasagna for dinner, with some other snacks sprinkled in along the way as needed. Blue lights on ice, but may not indulge depending on how the game goes....

Go Bills! 

Well played.

Spiced coffee 

Halloween/birthday leftovers for breakfast 

Disney dance party with baby girl 

Church

Pulled pork and steak sliders for game day 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

The only thing better than a slaughter today of the Pattsies say, 35-12, is even better slaughter of them in NE On 12/28.  That will be a belated Xmas present.  I know a win is a win, but how fun would two routings be and then just sit back and listen to the fun on NFLN and ESPN all week.

Even more fun to listen to WEEI.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, finn said:

I'd love to see a rout, but I'll be happy with a business-like win: run the ball, control the clock, and shut them down defensively. Win and go home. You don't need a lopsided score to make a statement. 

hey, we haven’t had a blowout win yet this season.   What better game than this one?!?

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

The only thing better than a slaughter today of the Pattsies say, 35-12, is even better slaughter of them in NE On 12/28.  That will be a belated Xmas present.  I know a win is a win, but how fun would two routings be and then just sit back and listen to the fun on NFLN and ESPN all week.

Enjoy today. We won't win on 12/28 because we will be locked into the 3rd seed and AFC East Champs. Barkley will play and most of our starters will be resting up. 

• Like (+1) 1