Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

10 minutes ago, Chemical said:

So I have Sunday ticket and CBS all access but I can’t watch the end of this KC-LV game because they switched to the giants game here in Brooklyn 

Edits it’s blacked out On Sunday ticket 

You should have Red Zone channel, yes? He'll always keep the close high-profile games on as much as possible, while simultaneously apologizing for showing the Jets.

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

The blueprint is crystal clear.  If you can pull it off. 4 down lineman need to get push up the middle.  Make him get happy feet.  Then everyone else is in blanket coverage and make sure Hill doesn't get behind you.

Rush

Losing Osemele and Hammy Sammy doesn't help KC.

5 minutes ago, wjag said:

The blueprint is crystal clear.  If you can pull it off. 4 down lineman need to get push up the middle.  Make him get happy feet.  Very selectively blitz.  Then everyone else is in blanket coverage and make sure Hill doesn't get behind you.

He plays hero ball.  So they will abandon the run when someone shows they can score with them.

Completely agree that has to be the plan. And don't get down on yourselves or change too much when he makes one of those magical plays. Cos even tonight he made 2 or 3. Just dust yourselves off and stick to the plan.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Completely agree that has to be the plan. And don't get down on yourselves or change too much when he makes one of those magical plays. Cos even tonight he made 2 or 3. Just dust yourselves off and stick to the plan.

I see Diggs and Brown running wild against that secondary.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Agree- it’s probably how they need to play against us as well, make Josh play hero ball

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Yeah that schedule is rough. The Dolphins 2x back to back might be the only W they get. 

Yeah that schedule is rough. The Dolphins 2x back to back might be the only W they get. 

I mean that's about it maybe they get lucky going up against rookie Tua. Even then I'm not really sure I'd see it as something besides and upset.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Agree- it’s probably how they need to play against us as well, make Josh play hero ball

I'd still be tempted to blitz more if I was defending the Bills. While our blitz pickup has improved a fair bit from last year we can still be confused by creative blitzing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

KC got caught looking ahead against Raiders.  Classic trap game. Raiders were masterful in that second half.

I was just telling another person in another thread this game is almost like déjà vu for the Chiefs they got beat by the COLTS 13 - 19 in week five last season to go to 4-1.  Week 5 is their kryptonite.  Lol

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

So, I guess Falcons are the only hope to keep Trevor out of NYJ?  

....unless he pulls an Eli, which I doubt his camp would, but the Jets are toxic in the league right now and Trevor Lawrence is not a NY type of guy.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1