Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Matt Ryan will end up in San Fran next year and Jimmy G will end up back with Belichick. 

Could 100% see that

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I picked a great week to start Brandon aiyuk

I can beat that.... I had one team with so much of a running back crisis I had to start Jeff Wilson 🤢

4 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

With their incredible talent on offense, Cleveland should literally score 40+ points every game (like last week) and set multiple records. Mayfield looks better this year but he's definitely their weak link right? 

"literally", that's never happened, so why bring it up?

But they have score 39 per over the last 3, and has 20 at the half this week, since you asked....

Also, their weak link is their Defense.

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

Matt Ryan will end up in San Fran next year and Jimmy G will end up back with Belichick. 

Except didn't the 9ers give him silly money to play QB?  Billy B doesn't pay silly money.

5 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Yeah felt like that didn't even need to be mentioned. I actually can't remember a football team looking so bad, who are they going to beat this year to avoid going 0-16? 

Maybe with the way games are getting shifted around the league will make a mistake and they'll end up playing against themselves.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Protocal69 said:

Was Jimmy G bench or injured?

Yes

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Do we have any update at all about the Titans game? I know another test means that they still can't open their facilities. We are getting rather close to "poop or get off the pot" time here to even know if we can play at their stadium.

The idea of making them play at a neutral site and a neutered roster is growing on me.

It is Tuesday night and was not impacted by today’s test 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Rivers is just so immobile, it’s hard to watch 

That and they have some much protective gear on him he's as big as the michelin tire man.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Do we have any update at all about the Titans game? I know another test means that they still can't open their facilities. We are getting rather close to "poop or get off the pot" time here to even know if we can play at their stadium.

The idea of making them play at a neutral site and a neutered roster is growing on me.

The league should punish them for breaking protocol, but that seems pretty harsh!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

With their incredible talent on offense, Cleveland should literally score 40+ points every game (like last week) and set multiple records. Mayfield looks better this year but he's definitely their weak link right? 

There was a lot of talk that teams that had continuity would start 2020 better and teams with new coaches and new systems might take some time.

Well...

Week 1 for the Browns and Mayfield was not good...but since then things have started to click.

The Stefanski influence is definitely being seen.  They are running the ball...Mayfield completion % is going up and they are winning.

They might be a team to worry about come winter with that run game and an efficient Mayfield.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

It amazes me how Pittsburgh continues to find WRs.

Maybe having a gunslinger like Rothelesberger helps whom for years would just chuck the ball up regardless of coverage sometimes.

How many receivers have never establish themselves in this league because they’re stuck with quarterbacks that just won’t pull the trigger?

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, wjag said:

It amazes me how Pittsburgh continues to find WRs.

I was banging the table for this guy all the way up to the draft. Caught quite a bit of flak for it.  Called him Mike Evans 2.0 on here, a slightly faster version. I knew Pittsburgh would be good for him though, being with Ben Ro. So far he hasn't disappointed. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Maybe having a gunslinger like Rothelesberg whom for years with just chuck the ball up regardless of coverage sometimes.

How many receivers have never establish themselves in this league because they’re stuck with quarterbacks that just won’t pull the trigger?

A future HoFer at QB helps. But Kevin Colbert is a genuinely brilliant GM.

• Like (+1) 1