Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

Just now, TroutDog said:

He is amazing. Loved him at ND. All of the talk pre-draft was he’d be a reach for us. Nope. The kid is a winner and has a heart like Josh. 

I was one of the he is a reach in round 1 guys. I have to say I was wrong on that. I must have watched the wrong games of his. I didn't see these route running skills. He is pretty precise. 

Not that I would swap Diggs for him but had we kept that pick and used it on Claypool it would not have been a reach based on what I have seen today.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I was one of the he is a reach in round 1 guys. I have to say I was wrong on that. I must have watched the wrong games of his. I didn't see these route running skills. He is pretty precise. 

Not that I would swap Diggs for him but had we kept that pick and used it on Claypool it would not have been a reach based on what I have seen today.

I thought Claypool went in the 2nd?

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

We beat who they put in front of us. What else can you ask for?

I think it was sarcastic...Rams and Raiders both are good teams and Bills slapped both of them for most of the game.

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Good luck. There's 3 minutes let and Pitt ball. Can Big Ben score?

Had someone that used to be in one of our fantasy football leagues pass away this week. He was a huge Steelers fan. Think he was looking down on me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh! I completely agree that I wouldn’t swap for Diggs! I just always loved his game. I’m a Bama and ND fan so watch both with a high frequency. 

Just now, matter2003 said:

I think it was sarcastic...Rams and Raiders both are good teams and Bills slapped both of them for most of the game.

Copy...my apologies.  Sometimes sarcasm is difficult to gauge, especially when mixed in with some of the "serious" posts that are far more outrageous.