"He was sitting on a stool"

Lurker

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

He was sitting on a (toilet, producing a) stool

Kind of like the other day on OBD when you heard Tasker talking with his toilet flushing in the background. We always knew he was full of it, listening to him the other day confirmed it. One of the many challenges of working from home, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't think we will be having any more LIVE coverage from Vrabel's home anymore.

I love the NFL.    On the one hand, you have Vrabel. 

On the other, you have Kliff Kingsbury...

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Lurker said:

dude looks like a spy or something from a movie.  Perfect setup really.  I think this one wins.  

Is he in AZ or CA?  

That's one freaky ass room. You got a clown dressed in some half arsed superhero costume, a dude dropping log, and a creepy ginger looking like he wants to scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon and use them in his pasta 

Edited by Bferra13
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

That's one freaky ass room. You got a clown dressed in some half arsed superhero costume, a dude dropping log, and a creepy ginger looking like he wants to use your scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon and use them in his pasta 

They're all his kids, right? I've never watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but I might check out Keeping Up With The Vrabels. Might be better than Hard Knocks.

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

Well, the biggest mystery of the first round is now solved...

I did not watch the entire Tiger King series, but after making it through 1.5 episodes, I can confidently say that the kid in the #50 jersey is destined to work there someday.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bferra13 said:

That's one freaky ass room. You got a clown dressed in some half arsed superhero costume, a dude dropping log, and a creepy ginger looking like he wants to use your scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon and use them in his pasta 

and the totally normal-looking girl... which in the context of the photo, ISN’T very normal!!!

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Can someone explain his backyard to me? It looks like a bizarre football field for toddlers, but with a dangerous fire pit at midfield.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RealKayAdams said:

Can someone explain his backyard to me? It looks like a bizarre football field for toddlers, but with a dangerous fire pit at midfield.

Astroturf instead of grass.  It's a Phoenix thing...