"He was sitting on a stool"

Lurker

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't think we will be having any more LIVE coverage from Vrabel's home anymore.

I love the NFL.    On the one hand, you have Vrabel. 

On the other, you have Kliff Kingsbury...

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Lurker said:

dude looks like a spy or something from a movie.  Perfect setup really.  I think this one wins.  

Is he in AZ or CA?  

That's one freaky ass room. You got a clown dressed in some half arsed superhero costume, a dude dropping log, and a creepy ginger looking like he wants to scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon and use them in his pasta 

Edited by Bferra13
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

That's one freaky ass room. You got a clown dressed in some half arsed superhero costume, a dude dropping log, and a creepy ginger looking like he wants to use your scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon and use them in his pasta 

They're all his kids, right? I've never watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but I might check out Keeping Up With The Vrabels. Might be better than Hard Knocks.

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

Well, the biggest mystery of the first round is now solved...

I did not watch the entire Tiger King series, but after making it through 1.5 episodes, I can confidently say that the kid in the #50 jersey is destined to work there someday.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bferra13 said:

That's one freaky ass room. You got a clown dressed in some half arsed superhero costume, a dude dropping log, and a creepy ginger looking like he wants to use your scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon and use them in his pasta 

and the totally normal-looking girl... which in the context of the photo, ISN’T very normal!!!

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Can someone explain his backyard to me? It looks like a bizarre football field for toddlers, but with a dangerous fire pit at midfield.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RealKayAdams said:

Can someone explain his backyard to me? It looks like a bizarre football field for toddlers, but with a dangerous fire pit at midfield.

Astroturf instead of grass.  It's a Phoenix thing...