How did you feel waking up this morning?

I felt pretty damn good.  We're 8-3, I'm not working much this week because of Thanksgiving and we play on national TV in just 4 days.

Raiders and Colts (Thursday) lost giving us more breathing room.  And the Titans could still win the division with how they're playing now and we could play them in the Wild Card and I'm 3.5 hours from Nashville.

Now I'm thinking way ahead, we still have to do our part but at least by Thanksgiving, we're in the drivers seat and not "IN THE HUNT". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I felt pretty damn good.  We're 8-3, I'm not working much this week because of Thanksgiving and we play on national TV in just 4 days.

Raiders and Colts (Thursday) lost giving us more breathing room.  And the Titans could still win the division with how they're playing now and we could play them in the Wild Card and I'm 3.5 hours from Nashville.

Now I'm thinking way ahead, we still have to do our part but at least by Thanksgiving, we're in the drivers seat and not "IN THE HUNT". 

I had not even thought of THAT, but I’d head back to Nashville for a playoff game. I think @Seasons1992 is still at the bar waiting for his drink, so he’ll save time on the commute. 

I felt great this morning. Bills get a comfortable win and I pulled off a feast for about a dozen people post-game. I’m glad it’s all over! 

Now I begin worrying about the Cowboys. They will be desperate after yesterday, and desperate concerns me, especially at home. Hopefully we are just the better team and that’s enough to prevail. Just keep improving! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I had not even thought of THAT, but I’d head back to Nashville for a playoff game. I think @Seasons1992 is still at the bar waiting for his drink, so he’ll save time on the commute. 

I felt great this morning. Bills get a comfortable win and I pulled off a feast for about a dozen people post-game. I’m glad it’s all over! 

Now I begin worrying about the Cowboys. They will be desperate after yesterday, and desperate concerns me, especially at home. Hopefully we are just the better team and that’s enough to prevail. Just keep improving! 

To be a half glass full guy....I could see it as the Cowboys could be playing tight Thursday.  They got called out by their owner and will be on National TV....

5 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm dragging ass. Hit it hard before the game, and then after. 

I had only 4 beers yesterday....all before half time.  I left the bar feeling good.  

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Exhausted .....  but I blame the crazy dreams with hot women. 

Crush the Boys and get poor Jason fired at the half 

Richer.  I bet 4 different future bets on the Bills before the season started.  I get paid for each win through win 9, with bigger payoffs with each win & a final payoff when they make the playoffs.  Win 8 got me even, win 9 will get me ahead & any win that gets us closer to the playoffs will be worth more.  Because I tiered the bets, it was low risk, higher reward than just a bet at over one set win total.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

To be a half glass full guy....I could see it as the Cowboys could be playing tight Thursday.  They got called out by their owner and will be on National TV....

I had only 4 beers yesterday....all before half time.  I left the bar feeling good.  

I had nothing before halftime and was somewhat controlled since I had so much to do in the kitchen post-game. After everyone left I settled in to watch Xavier lose to UF by 5....and that was my downfall. 

32 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This may be the best I’ve felt after a win this year. That was probably their best performance IMO. They handled their business, clinched my over 7 win bet and pushed my Denver under 7 win bet to the brink. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

I had nothing before halftime and was somewhat controlled since I had so much to do in the kitchen post-game. After everyone left I settled in to watch Xavier lose to UF by 5....and that was my downfall. 

Man up!

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This may be the best I’ve felt after a win this year. That was probably their best performance IMO. They handled their business, clinched my over 7 win bet and pushed my Denver under 7 win bet to the brink. 

You better start saving for the playoffs...

I'm thinking as of right now if I had to bet....Indy.  We could take over that stadium for sure.

39 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just went back to work today after being out almost 3 weeks on Short Term disability due to surgery...feeling pretty good because I am working from home and only have a 2.5 day work week...we get out early Wednesday and I am off Friday.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I was thinking about booking a flight to buffalo for Wild Card weekend. It would probably be cheap as hell right now (under 100). Is it possible we get a home playoff game??

Only way we get a home game in the first 2 rounds of the playoffs is if we overtake the Pats for the division. Wild Card teams travel on the road.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I was thinking about booking a flight to buffalo for Wild Card weekend. It would probably be cheap as hell right now (under 100). Is it possible we get a home playoff game??

thats not how the playoffs work, dont come to buffalo, get ready to go a division winner, likely the 4 seed.

• Like (+1) 1

Completely hard, and that was over four hours ago.....?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

Only way we get a home game in the first 2 rounds of the playoffs is if we overtake the Pats for the division. Wild Card teams travel on the road.

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

thats not how the playoffs work, dont come to buffalo, get ready to go a division winner, likely the 4 seed.

Well then I feel pretty good this morning that I didnt book a flight to Buffalo in January. 

Nashville is about 6hr drive so that would work if it happens. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

55 minutes ago, Augie said:

Hell yes. I missed the first game there, but if they played a playoff game there, I'd be there in a second!

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Man up!

You better start saving for the playoffs...

I'm thinking as of right now if I had to bet....Indy.  We could take over that stadium for sure.

I’m thinking Houston and I LOVE it. That place we can take over as well and it’s a few hour drive for me. We may even take a bus or RV or something from here.

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You danced in front of the mirror in your underwear...didn’t you?

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m thinking Houston and I LOVE it. That place we can take over as well and it’s a few hour drive for me. We may even take a bus or RV or something from here.

Just as long as it isn't KC.  It's going to be 20 degrees.

I have never been to Houston but I would love to take over that town.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1