Game Thread 2nd Half Bills vs Browns

Chandler#81

F this team. 

The absolute worst part about it is that everyone else (other than rosy glasses wearing Bills fans) were right about this team. They aren’t very good at all.   Our QB is not very good at all, and the coaching is suspect. 

They can lose out for all I care... get a better draft pick and try again next year.  What a kick to the nuts watching Baker Mayfield celebrate. 

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

coaching  lot to do with this loss.

Josh Allen sucking balls had everything to do with this loss.

Time to pop the titty out of his mouth.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, offyourocker said:

How many times have we drawn another team offside this year?  Not once.  Just stop trying already

Its so old watching.  We ALL know what they are doing.

Never once do they fast snap to catch someone...

• Like (+1) 2

Everyone's favorite player (Devin Singletary) got the ball twice on screens that drive and both times lost the one on one battle and he didn't get out of bounds either.

Cole Beasley is the player who needs the ball more. Not Singletary. Beasley owned their DBs all game yet he only got 6 targets.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Josh Allen is in over his head as an NFL QB. 

He is. He has a long learning curve but that was the book on him coming out of college. 

Learning curve aside, he has the worst long ball I’ve ever seen at the NFL level. He’s nowhere near the WR.

Just now, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

This is one of the few seasons I can predict the Bills game by asking myself will the defense allow more than the 14 points JA can put up best case scenario?

We're winning in spite of JA.

Correct. 

I am sorry he is not where he needs to be. 

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Hauchska needs to be cut on Monday morning.

It's not on him.   Please name another kicker in pro football history that has never missed a 50 yarder. 

I won't watch another game until stupid star has been fired. 

One last thing, if the coaching staff knew Wallace has been playing hurt these past few weeks and did nothing about it, then heads needs to roll there too.

Just now, MyDogLuvsPB said:

It's not on him.   Please name another kicker in pro football history that has never missed a 50 yarder. 

I won't watch another game until stupid star has been fired. 

One last thing, if the coaching staff knew Wallace has been playing hurt these past few weeks and did nothing about it, then heads needs to roll there too.

He's missed 5 in a row, so no, Hauschka is a legitimate concern/

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

Everyone's favorite player (Devin Singletary) got the ball twice on screens that drive and both times lost the one on one battle and he didn't get out of bounds either.

He also touched the ball 3 times in the first half against a bottom three rush defense: ridiculous 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The soft defense on the Browns last drive was embarrassingly pathetic. Just gave them first downs all game. Wtf was up with the clock management?

If the Bills had a better kicker they win that game, nine points lost. Ugly ***** loss of a very winnable game.