MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, dous21 said:

Allen and Mayfields stats are very identical this season

idk why fans are trying to blast Baker. yea he played bad today but the 49ers are probably better than any team we will play this season except the patriots. difference is we have a top 3 defense in the league and the Browns don't. 

No they’re not. Allen’s percentage is about 8% higher as his his QB rating. Add in Allen’s rushing and TD’s by ground it’s not close. Allen looks like the much better player.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stosh64 said:

So Baker won't even shake hands before the coin toss?

Sherman said it rubbed the whole team wrong and disrespected the game.

Baker still has a boys mentality playing a mans sport and it shows.  Opposing teams are going to take extra pleasure making sure he is put in his place.

I for one am enjoying watching it.

nfl

If that coin toss stuff is true, in my mind, Baker Mayfield will forever be known as Douchie McDoucheface.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Out there refusing to shake hands before the game... ok, Baker.... 

Mayfield is a child.   One of the most unlikeable players in this league.  

He's definitely gone out of his way to be unlikeable to most fans outside of Cleveland fans.  Lots of players have done that.  It's a good marketing strategy .... if you're good.  So far, he sucks.  He should focus on becoming a better QB, then go Hollywood.  He did it the other way around and it's showing.

OBJ meltdown watch is officially on.

And I effing love it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Maybe Baker is a germaphobe and didn’t want to shake hands with strangers. I have a few friends like that. Let’s not jump to conclusions. 

Then he wouldn’t touch a ball that’s been touched by hundreds during the week and likely has many molecules of sweat on it as well. 

Edited by Bills2ref

5 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

If that coin toss stuff is true, in my mind, Baker Mayfield will forever be known as Douchie McDoucheface.

I’m sure it’s true. Look at his antics in the league so far. He’s done anything but be a good guy. The biggest thing that comes to mind to me is staring down Hue during the game and then talking trash after the game. Knocking Hue for going to an in state rival... as if Hue had teams knocking down his door to employ him. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

The irony is that is what he was so salty about in college when he grabbed his junk the week they played Kansas. He said it was because they didn’t shake his hand before the game. 

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The irony is that is what he was so salty about in college when he grabbed his junk the week they played Kansas. He said it was because they didn’t shake his hand before the game. 

This is super ironic and hilarious. 

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So betting the Browns on the moneyline probably wasn’t the right move!  I don’t think I’ve ever been more wrong about a game.  It’s my fault for ever believing in the Browns. 

Two NFL rules to live by. Never bet on the Browns, never bet on the Bills. 

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Maybe Baker is a germaphobe and didn’t want to shake hands with strangers. I have a few friends like that. Let’s not jump to conclusions. 

Two ‘truths’ from TBD-TSW:

1. Never click on a link, it’s probably Peter Pan.

2.  BringBackFergy posts should come with a flashing ‘SARCASM’ alert.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

This is super ironic and hilarious. 

Two NFL rules to live by. Never bet on the Browns, never bet on the Bills. 

I've bet on the bills every week and won every time this year! I didn't put on the pats but still won, the times are changing. 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So betting the Browns on the moneyline probably wasn’t the right move!  I don’t think I’ve ever been more wrong about a game.  It’s my fault for ever believing in the Browns. 

You are not alone. There is no doubt that there is a lot of actual and potential talent on that team. I am not going to draw too many coclusions from Baker Mayfield's play at this point in his career, any more than I would with Allen. I still think both are going to be good QBs. 

It is odd, sometimes, how the individual dynamics of a team disrupt their ability to function as a team, and to realize their potential. 

5 hours ago, eball said:

I've read on this very forum that the Pegulas should have kept ALynn after firing Rex because he is a much better HC than McD.

I was so encouraged when they chose to let go Lynn instead of him being a Freddy Kitchens kind of hire. ALL coaches associated with Rex Ryan can go fly a kite.

5 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

agree with Richard Sherman here. 

Looks like Baker did shake his hand after all. 

Neither guy shakes each other’s hand as enthusiastically as they do with the others. 

But at worst you can say that Baker (or Sherman?) didn’t lean in for that half hug thing. 

Looks like it’s a lie to say he didn’t shake his hand (not that I like defending Baker...lol)

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I just watched this game by the pool in Croatia. Freddie Kitchens will be a one and done Head Coach. 

I think Kitchens should be one and done, but I think with the easy 2nd half schedule - they are going to end up with 8+ wins and it will seem like they got better late and they will keep him for next year.

When they falter again a change will come, but I think they might waste this year and next.

51 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Forget Mayfield for a second.............

Does anybody talk about how bad the Browns D has been?

I think it’s more inconsistent than bad. Their two starting corners have been out the last two games and one of their better LBs Christian Kirksey went to IR. They haven’t built a lot of depth. 

31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Baker May Field could become a baker in may field. He's about as hot as Rob Johnson.

...ouch!........that is painful......strictly my opinion, but don't like these clowns who are brash, bold and balsy after one season....RG II 1/8 comes to mind as well as Kaep......RG "W" presser was about ME...."L" was teammates under the bus....throw in annoying Daddy RG needing to be in Snyder's ear....Kaep hit the limelight too soon and became all about tats 'n poses versus what the hell he was getting paid for....Josh Allen is my type of kid....humble, mindful, respectful of the game and those who paved his was to mega paydays.....kid just works his tail off to get better with no limelight or spotlight necessary.....quote was, "this is OUR team and OUR family"........can't ask for anything more.....imagine Josh in a Scam Newton "Prince Look-A-Like presser"?.......

• Like (+1) 1