MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

Just now, Big C said:

Didn't think it was behind him. Gotta throw that one low usually to avoid it being picked or a big hit. Can't tap the ball up like that. 

The INT part of the throw was just bad luck - like Allen's INT against the Jets.  But the throw was to low and he was reaching back - not an easy catch. 

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The same people who only look at stats and don't watch the games will blame Mayfield.  The same ones who blamed Josh for the 1st INT vs the Jets.  Stat boys gonna stat.

Since it's Baker, I'll let the stat boys have this one.

I will say I do enjoy his Progressive home owners insurance commercials.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Doubt it.  Some people out there could be saying the same about Josh and Darnold.

I don’t think he has the temperament to last in the league. Less about games like this against a good defense than the fact that he’s a DUI waiting to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

I don't like trying to draw them Offside and calling a timeout. It almost never works (EJ did it though!). I do like that the Niners still went for it.

I was thinking the same thing. Hate that call when your just going to kick the field goal. Don’t mind it at all when you are still going for it after the TO. 

1 minute ago, ny33 said:

I don’t think he has the temperament to last in the league. Less about games like this against a good defense than the fact that he’s a DUI waiting to happen

That would be dumb.  I wasn't aware Mayfield would do something that stupid.  Talk about pissing away a promising career.

Struggling against a good defense is explainable, he's still fairly green.