MNF: Browns at Niners (-4.5) 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Niners DL is nasty 

Browns OL is also trash.  

It’s honestly shocking that teams like the Browns and Jets neglected the OL to get shiny toys and are surprised that they can’t protect the QB. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, Big C said:

I get that he's a polarizing personality but man I love seeing him come back from that achilles injury and dominate at such a difficult position. 

I actually don't mind his personality.....just will always hate him for that mon night game and the dirty plays against us.....

It's interesting to watch other young QB's.  Both Mayfield & Garrafalo missed wide open receivers and Baker already has a bad INT.  And we're only in the 1st quarter!  Yet it doesn't occur to me to say either guy "sucks".   It's just a reminder that not every pass is perfect.   Maybe this is a lesson for some who view every Allen throw under an electron microscope.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

It's interesting to watch other young QB's.  Both Mayfield & Garrafalo missed wide open receivers and Baker already has a bad INT.  And we're only in the 1st quarter!  Yet it doesn't occur to me to say either guy "sucks".   It's just a reminder that not every pass is perfect.   Maybe this is a lesson for some who view every Allen throw under an electron microscope.

Allen has to be perfect.

Didn’t you get the memo?

?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

If Josh started a game playing like Mayfield is playing tonight, the (dwindling) anti-Allen crowd would be calling for Barkley and trying to figure out how to draft a QB in the next draft.  

Draft?  They would demand a trade this season.

• Thank you (+1) 1