9/22 Bills vs. Bengals 1st half thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, DC Tom said:

How bad is the Bengals defense, that Allen can trip, fall on his face, fumble, get back up, scramble, and complete the throw?  

I mean, yes, that was great play by Allen...but that's really ***** defense by the Bengals.

The DL seems good, LB suck

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, JaCrispy said:

JA reminds me so much of Kelly...even fumbles like Kelly only to pick it up and complete the pass like Kelly! ?

That play reminded me of a play from the 51-3 game against the Raiders.

Kelly dropped the snap, chased the ball, picked it up, and threw for a completion. 

I knew it was going to be our day.

Who remembers that pass?! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

How bad is the Bengals defense, that Allen can trip, fall on his face, fumble, get back up, scramble, and complete the throw?  

I mean, yes, that was great play by Allen...but that's really ***** defense by the Bengals.

It feels like the Bengals are the new Bills when it comes to head scratching bloopers. 

At least for this game.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I wonder if they just expect him to lay there... Like the announcer said, how many QB's get up from that and make a play? Still terrible that they didn't get to him.