How many times do you guys think the refs screw us?

13 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Opening week. We got the small market Bills going up against the big market Jets. How many times do you guys think the refs screw us? We know it’s going to be a flag fest against the Bills, do you guys have any hope that this will be a fair game? 

It's a "New Day Bills" take it easy man! Also, how do you have 10 more points then me

Edited by fansince88

13 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Opening week. We got the small market Bills going up against the big market Jets. How many times do you guys think the refs screw us? We know it’s going to be a flag fest against the Bills, do you guys have any hope that this will be a fair game? 

You can definitely bet it will happen, but it will happen to every team. I only hope they at least improve compared to how awful they have called games in the past. But I won't hold my breath. I'm sure we will see plenty of bad/non calls throughout the season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Do I? Have you not watched any Bills games over the last 20 years? If anyone needs any attention it’ll be the refs.

Totally agree you make a valid point.. over the years  officiating has hurt the Bills.. of course the obvious comeback is it happens across the board.. but having seen almost 100 per cent of all the Bills games ever played .. i can cite chapter and verse of atrocious calls.. and now , as you say the big market Jets.. who knows,.. plus sports gambling?? 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chill said:

Now with sport gambling legal, this league is as corrupt as ever. Small market teams will always get shafted.  Patriots favoritism is the worse, most obvious. 

NFL is entertainment, not a sport. 

If this were the case the small market teams would  have more calls in their favor.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Do I? Have you not watched any Bills games over the last 20 years? If anyone needs any attention it’ll be the refs.

Every year it’s the same nonsense. People blame the refs because it’s easier than blaming our players and coaches. Bad calls happen to every team. To pretend like the league or officials are out to get us specifically is historically stupid.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Wow this has to be a first already blaming the Refs 4 days BEFORE the game?  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

I don't think they'll screw us at all.

"Just give it to them"  maybe it is just me,.. but am quite tired of watching  the officials march the Pats down the field.. i cant help but notice ,, officiating matters.. and not many times have the Bills been the recipient of a botched call.. im sure there have been isolated incidents.. but none of substance 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Awesome! (+1) 3