What say you? Predict tonite’s outcome...

As I said in another thread...Zay will have 3TDs in the first quarter then DM me on my TSW account at half time to thank me for the motivation. 

Unfortunately, this will lead Beane to actually trade him now since he will have an inflated value from a meaningless preseason game (see Watkins, Sammy after his 4 straight catches in first quarter of his preseason game) and the prophecy will have been fulfilled.

#Alphadamus

:nana::nana::nana::beer:  

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm as excited as anyone, but I've learned that being let down is usually part of the process. We look forward to the first game and imagine all the things that will surely happen over the course of 60 minutes of football, and then somehow it seems that the game is over and nothing interesting really happened.

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

score is meaningless to me. I just want to see the starters work a little rust off and then looking forward to seeing those players working for a spot on the roster.

also my hope is they come out of the game unscathed.

I am not sure if LeSean McCoy is capable of playing without a pulled groin. Its a yearly trend.

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Based on the Senators op, I saw this as a humorous thread. Every post preceding yours was indicative of such. 

I'm only funny if I wanna be!

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Matt Barkley will do very well and there will be TBD users calling for McDermott to let him compete for the starting role.

Image result for Kramer gif

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Matt Barkley will do very well and there will be TBD users calling for McDermott to let him compete for the starting role.

That would be fantastic!  Especially if/when Allen throws 2 INTs tonight.

Not sure if it is worth its own thread but I bet a pretty penny on the Bills with the points tonight.  This breaks two of my gambling rules 1) Don't bet with your heart and 2) don't bet NFL until week #4.

With that said, here was my rational:

1)  Looks like Luck and Mack will not play tonight.

2)  Bills should be playing offense starters for about a quarter.

3)  Bills at home.

4)  Anything can happen with preseason and I like taking teams with points (Bills +2.5)

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I have Youtube footage of Peterman in last years pre season opener all set to go if and when that happens

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I predict a complete meltdown for some posters if Allen is not 14-14 with 300 yards passing, 75 yards rushing, and 4 TD's the first two drives. 

I'm superstitious about guys looking TOO GOOD in preseason. I think of the mighty Lions who went 4-0 and then 0-16 in the regular season, or Spurrier's offensive machine in Washington running up scores on people and then looking like dog s**t when it really mattered. 

I'm sure there are lots of examples of great preseasons that have carried over into the regular season but I prefer guys not to look too great when it's all vanilla

3 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Bills 24-21

I think it will be more like 24-16, Bills.

That new guy, Wade, the rugby player, will have a game breaking play.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/8/2019 at 9:09 AM, Philo Beddoe said:

A much improved offensive line, Singletary turning some heads, and Ed Oliver taking some nerd's lunch money.

Bills 31 Colts 17

LAMP ALERT

I was a Zay drop away from being pretty spot on :D

And who figured it would have been Nelson's lunch money??