NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

Beane always has a plan. I’m now expecting a tight end in some form of trade. 

Guy is insanely calculated in his moves 

you guys overreact too much, stop stressing until you see the team on the field 

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Like (+1) 1

Why?  When will this team learn that you don't need to draft RBs in the first 5 rounds of the draft, if at all?  Just terrible.

PS.  This is not about Devin Singeltary.  He could be fine.  This is just for the position in general.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Sternberger is better woof. Might be going back to the Mr Beane avatar

I mean, maybe. But I haven't seen much from this admin that makes me doubt, so I'll give them this one. 

More to the point, I like Singletary because he gets the job done. He dropped because of bad timing at the combine, but he runs way faster than that on tape. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

meh. 

I am kind of cranky now that we sat back and most of the guys I really wanted exited in front of us.

This is why GMs get the big bucks because I am a really sore loser, and would leave the war room and come back with a large bottle of whisky, start doing shots, flip off the cameras, put my feet up and call Gruden and tell him to make the rest of my picks for me.

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

So, the Pack gets the TE most of us wanted,

Did Beane fall asleep?

Sorry but most of the TEs are really 4-6 rounders. Sternberger and Knox are a stretch at 3 and they knew it. They may wait on a Caleb Wilson or Dax Raymond in round 5/6. They are split out guys , seem stretchers they lack. Sternberger was not.

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

I mean, maybe. But I haven't seen much from this admin that makes me doubt, so I'll give them this one. 

More to the point, I like Singletary because he gets the job done. He dropped because of bad timing at the combine, but he runs way faster than that on tape. 

Just disappointed. I liked Sternberger so much