Titans Signing Former Bucs WR Adam Humphries

sven233

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Tom PelisseroVerified account @TomPelissero

The #Titans are signing former #Bucs WR Adam Humphries, per @MikeGarafolo and me. Another top slot threat off the market. One of the NFL’s most efficient on third down.

That's disappointing.....  He was the guy I wanted.

Me too! I wouldnt mind Beasley tho

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Competition for FA signings from the other 31 teams...

Who would have thought?

The good news is the fans who declared McBeane to be brilliant for amassing so much cap space can continue to get excited about the amount of space.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

this is a case where they should have over payed in my opinion.  an area of need and they are never going to spend all this cap money nor should they   11 million per year would not have effected their bottom line in the least and my have swayed the player.   interested to see what happens at right tackle and center   

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Didn't get a lot of money.  For those that wanted him, has to be disappointing

Very much so. Based on comparable signings I expected him to get like $10 million a year so the 4 year term at this price is just like....Beane what are you doing bud

Maybe just maybe a kid from South Carolina wanted to play just a few hour drive from his hometown.  WTF knows.  I liked the kid a lot, and it pisses me off that the Bills never seem to be able to find the ideal slot guy, but hopefully they address it either via F/A or the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Tom PelisseroVerified account @TomPelissero

The #Titans are signing former #Bucs WR Adam Humphries, per @MikeGarafolo and me. Another top slot threat off the market. One of the NFL’s most efficient on third down.

That's disappointing.....  He was the guy I wanted.

Well what you expect when you have Frank Gore as your TOP Free Agent Priority!?!? 

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

$@%#%%:%#% ME!!!!! Kroft over Humphries... :( Kroft is ok but Humphries was my main FA target and we let him slip away.

Again... Frank Gore was our Top Free Agent priority! 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

If we don't get Allen weapons in FA then I pray to god we go offense in the firsts 3 rounds

WR-TE-WR. this team needs weapons so bad. we can fix the defense next offseason. 

Problem is, then we have no offensive line. That’s why it was absolutely a necessity to “buy” a few offensive line starters this off season. 

11 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Throwing a couch off my balcony like AB ?????????

Funny you bring up AB. I was just telling my wife, we might as well have given AB 40 million a year all guaranteed to get him here. At least then the cap space is being spent on a difference maker at a position of need.