YoloinOhio

What do you want to see this offseason: DRAFT

32 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Samia will get you more penalties than the culture could possibly stand.

Honestly know very little about him, he was just the top G in simulator at that point and there wasn't really anyone else I was familiar with enough to want on the board still at that point.  

Who do you want in the second?

I'm going with Kaleb McGary.

Kaleb McGary | OT | Washington

Height | 6-8

Weight | 324

Class | Senior

College Bio

McGary is a four-year starter for the Huskies, and for his efforts, he won the 2018 Morris Trophy, which goes to the Pac-12’s top offensive lineman. McGary hasn’t received the same amount of love as the other offensive tackles in this year’s class, but he has shown to be a well-rounded player on film and at the Senior Bowl.

McGary’s got the ideal NFL frame, and plays with a combination of athleticism, mobility and power being a former basketball player. In pass protection, he’s got a quick kick and moves his feet fluidly. His frame allows him to wall off and center edge rushers on the perimeter. In the run game, he generates great movement through his power and long arms. He’s show to manipulate defenders with his length and use of angles.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/02/20/kaleb-mcgary-nfl-draft-profile/

On 2/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, Chandler#81 said:

There seems to be a lot of discussion on Jawaan Taylor in recent days on NFLRadio for Top 10 consideration at RT. 

I’ve watched every Gator game the past few seasons. I freely admit I don’t scout OL watching the college games, and QB Franks was so Jekyl & Hyde he took center stage offensively. I don’t recall any broadcasters raving about Taylor at all. Now,

all of a sudden he’s a sure fire, multi PB ‘Can’t Miss’? I’m not seeing it.

Just throwing this out there..

Not sure about top 10 but he looks great on film. Just look for the draft breakdown of him on every play. I would be ok with a trade down and taking him. 

If we somehow manage to get D.K. and Myles Gaskin, I'll be a loyal Beane supporter for life. 

Peep the hands, vision, agility, speed...