What do you want to see this offseason: DRAFT

YoloinOhio

Brandon Beane likes to make trades. Here he initially trades down to 15 for Metcalf, then trades up to 27 and 41 for a shut down corner opposite White, and an OT from OL University. Hopefully, Hockenson drops to 76, but it's a real stretch. He'd be an awesome target for Allen and a mammoth upgrade from Clay. We pick up Anderson from Oklahoma in the 6th which is an ideal spot to draft a RB. Like most 7th rounders, Worthington is likely to be on the practice squad, if he' makes the 53 man roster at all.

2019 Buffalo Bills NFL Mock Draft 1.0

15. (from Wash) D.K. Metcalf WR Ole Miss

27. (from LA Raiders) DeAndre Baker CB Georgia

41. (from Den) David Edwards OT Wisconsin

76. (from Wash). T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa

136. Renell Wren DT Arizona State

167. Rodney Anderson RB Oklahoma

204. Evan Worthington S Colorado

10 hours ago, freddyjj said:

my feeling on OBD in draft:

Trade down from 9 to 24/27 from Raiders.

24.  Andre Dillon LT WSU

27.  DJ Metcalf WR Miss

41.  Josh Jacobs

73.  Erik McCoy G/C Texas A&M

TE, ILB, CB and BPAs round out picks

Metcalf is a PED nightmare. 

N’Keal Harry is the WR to target. 

20 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

TRADE DOWN with Washington, pick up extra 2nd.

#15 - TJ Hockenson, TE

#40 - Metclaf/Harry/Deebo/Butler, WR (whoever their top WR on board is still when they pick)

#46 - Oshane Ximines, EDGE 

Then grab a RB like Love or Henderson in the 3rd/4th round.

If we DONT trade down with Washington, I would try and trade back up into the 2nd to grab Ximines using our 3rd and one of our 4ths to do so.  I think this kid is going to be a stud.  

i agree but would also take montez sweat vs. t.j. we would have two outstanding pass rushers for years to come...with lorax and hughes to learn from. we need sacks!

22 hours ago, chef4131 said:

we have given away too many picks during  the past 3 drafts, I would like to see the Bills finish the draft with their compliment of picks-we have too many holes that need to be filled and reaching for players will not allow them to fill all their needs 

I would rather have 4 or five solid prospcts than 10 players 3 or 4 of which will not make the roster.

In round 1 - BPA or trade down.  We have needs almost everywhere but in the secondary.  

One of our starting LBs is 36.  We need a 3T DT, and an upgraded pass rush.  We also play a ton of big nickel, so getting another safety or hybrid could be really helpful.

Need - #1 receiver, Center, at least 1 Guard, at least 1 tackle, a running back, and probably some upgraded depth at WR unless you really like Mckenzie

3 hours ago, freddyjj said:

? no bias here right sun devil ?

Harrys #s vs big time DBs like Washington seem pedestrian.  

Harry’s support was pedestrian. Depending on the combine, he’s the #1 WR right now. 

Dont be surprised if comes out that Metcalf is on PEDs. 

5 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i agree but would also take montez sweat vs. t.j. we would have two outstanding pass rushers for years to come...with lorax and hughes to learn from. we need sacks!

Thats why I took Ximines in the 2nd, I like him better actually than Montez.

22 hours ago, Logic said:

The more I think about it, the more I just hope the Bills get an ELITE player at #9 that can play a prominent role for 10+ years and make All-Pro teams.

With that being the case, the only true blue chipper I see the Bills realistically having a shot at with the 9th pick is TJ Hockenson. 

I expect the 4 or 5 best defensive lineman and the top offensive tackle to be off the board already. Why pick from the 6th best DL or 2nd or 3rd best OL when you can have the draft's BEST tight end, and one who many say has a shot to be a Travis Kelce level of production. 

He would help the Bills in both the run and pass game and give young QB Josh Allen a much needed security blanket.

I am not sure this is logical.  If the 4th best DL is better than the 1st best TE, it is not.  Pick the better player.

Now if the two players are close and the slightly lower player is in a position of need, then go with the lower player.

33 minutes ago, Yav said:

Harry’s support was pedestrian. Depending on the combine, he’s the #1 WR right now. 

Dont be surprised if comes out that Metcalf is on PEDs. 

Harry will be first WR taken. The guy is just a beast and his speed is underrated. AJ Green, Michael Thomas upside. Dont get the Treadwell comparisons. 

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

3 career games vs Washington.

20 catches - 213 yards.

Pedestrian for sure...

The games his freshman and sophomore year was against a ridiculous secondary. Think 3 or 4 of them all were drafted in the 2nd round. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Harry will be first WR taken. The guy is just a beast and his speed is underrated. AJ Green, Michael Thomas upside. Dont get the Treadwell comparisons. 

The games his freshman and sophomore year was against a ridiculous secondary. Think 3 or 4 of them all were drafted in the 2nd round. 

Yes, that’s my point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

last 2 years, 5 for 20 no TDs.

9 for 79 no TDs.

2016 6 for 114 no TDs.

That is pedestrian IMHO

Stats are one thing and only part of the picture. I would not call those stats pedestrian regardless. UW this past year followed him all over the field and game played around him. ASU tried to counter that by running the ball and playing the possession game. Was a terrible strategy and they only thew for 100 yds. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1