Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
eball

Rams vs. Pats*** -- this is where it all ends

Recommended Posts

When Brady*s Pats *** upset the heavily favored Rams in the 2002 Super Bowl it began the run of dominance for that franchise.  Finally, 17 years later, it is time to close the circle.  The Rams will come down upon the Pats *** with great vengeance and furious anger, and our long national nightmare will be over.

 

Hey, a girl can dream...

  • Like (+1) 14
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, eball said:

 The Rams will come down upon the Pats *** with great vengeance and furious anger, and our long national nightmare will be over.

 

 

I sure hope so!

 

latest?cb=20090501131406

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spygate, deflategate, and now the Rams making the Super Bowl because of a egregious officiating.

 

Super Bowl LIII = Super Bowl Lies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats aren't ending it here no matter what, there's at least 3 more years in Brady if he can sashay through the regular season

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belichick has 2 weeks to prepare.  They will shut down the Rams offense, just like he shut down the Bills in our first SB.  Brady will be Brady.  Pats will win.  No question in my mind.

 

I can't stand Brady or Belichick, but I don't let that stand in the way of acknowledging how great they both are at their jobs.

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Belichick has 2 weeks to prepare.  They will shut down the Rams offense, just like he shut down the Bills in our first SB.  Brady will be Brady.  Pats will win.  No question in my mind.

 

I can't stand Brady or Belichick, but I don't let that stand in the way of acknowledging how great they both are at their jobs.

 

the Pats won't be run over such that they quit and cry

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fully expect Goff to look like a QB that’s never played in the NFL and New England to pretty much dominate the game 

  • Like (+1) 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to break to curse is for Greg The Leg to hit the game winner as time expires

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn they were backed up inside the 20 with no timeouts and a tie game. Would be great if things come full circle. If not, next year will be NE's fourth straight super bowl appearance. Can't let that happen!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Brady was about done for, the Bills sure made him look limp.   

 

Appears the dude is going to play until he's 60.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you are right but unfortunately don't think there is any chance the PAts lose to them. I think Pats by 21

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I fully expect Goff to look like a QB that’s never played in the NFL and New England to pretty much dominate the game 

 

you can't use the regular season tape for the Pats, they never bothered getting out of second gear

 

and you know Belichick will come up with something you can't possibly prepare for

 

so just go out and do your best and hope the breaks go more your way

 

 

10 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

I hope you are right but unfortunately don't think there is any chance the PAts lose to them. I think Pats by 21

 

it's hard to blow out a good team that is healthy and shows up

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, row_33 said:

 

you can't use the regular season tape for the Pats, they never bothered getting out of second gear

 

and you know Belichick will come up with something you can't possibly prepare for

 

so just go out and do your best and hope the breaks go more your way

 

 

 

it's hard to blow out a good team that is healthy and shows up

 

 

i thought that too until i saw what they did to the chargers. I think itll be worse to the Rams. ol Billy B eats young QB for breakfast. Don't get me wrong I'm pulling for the RAms and hope I'm wrong but i just don't see it happening

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brady doesn't like pressure up the middle.  There's this guy in LA...Aaron or Donald something...?

 

The lack of respect in here for Wade Phillips is baffling.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The only way to break to curse is for Greg The Leg to hit the game winner as time expires

 

Belichick is the best coach in the modern NFL if not in the history of the game. Coaching in the cap era and juggling rosters and changing staffs have made coaching even more complicated and challenging. Yet, he not only consistently wins but also year in and year out competes for the top prize. When given an extra week to come up with a defensive game plan against another opponent he usually comes up with a game plan that takes away what you do best and forces you to do things that you are less proficient at. 

 

McVay may be a coaching prodigy but BB has been at this game much longer and has dealt with the distractions associated with this circus environment. I usually root for the AFC team. So I will be rooting for the Pats. To those who childishly consider the Pats the enemies I say that we are not good enough and haven't earned the right to be considered rivals, at least for now. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

i thought that too until i saw what they did to the chargers. I think itll be worse to the Rams. ol Billy B eats young QB for breakfast. Don't get me wrong I'm pulling for the RAms and hope I'm wrong but i just don't see it happening

 

 

i accept the Pats are legit and won't quit

 

the Chargers I had a few doubts about

 

I was shocked how quickly they went to fetal position and begged for mercy

 

 

 

i won't get on you for picking either team in the SB, just don't base all your mental health on the Pats losing 80-0 and getting a flag every play...  :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they'll video their walkthrough again, for old times sake. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Brady doesn't like pressure up the middle.  There's this guy in LA...Aaron or Donald something...?

 

latest?cb=20160905174817

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Belichick has 2 weeks to prepare.  They will shut down the Rams offense, just like he shut down the Bills in our first SB.  Brady will be Brady.  Pats will win.  No question in my mind.

 

I can't stand Brady or Belichick, but I don't let that stand in the way of acknowledging how great they both are at their jobs.

 

IWIT (In Wade I Trust).   #sonofBum

He is the most recent DC to shut NE down in a conference championship game and the reason there was a Denver-Carolina SB in the first place.

He doesn’t have all the pieces he wants on the D side of the ball, but I feel there’s a decent probability he comes up with some effective strategies

 

Wade >>>> Bob Sutton

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

 

latest?cb=20160905174817

 

then Brady gets to the line with 22 on the clock and reads the D and cancels the play and calls for something that gets an easy 7-20 yards

 

 

when you can take for granted Edelman or Gronk will be insufficiently covered 90% of the time on 3rd and long, you can work wonders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad news: NE will win the Superbowl

 

Good news: Brady and Belichick are coming back so everyone gets another chance to beat them.

 

There is still a shot at seeing them look old, slow, and someone putting them down next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eball said:

When Brady*s Pats *** upset the heavily favored Rams in the 2002 Super Bowl it began the run of dominance for that franchise.  Finally, 17 years later, it is time to close the circle.  The Rams will come down upon the Pats *** with great vengeance and furious anger, and our long national nightmare will be over.

 

Hey, a girl can dream...

 

Na. Pats win, and Brady and Gronk retire ....going out on top. I hope they do if it means an end to their dynasty.

 

Why would they want to come back? Nothing more to prove, clearly the greatest team run of all time, and it will never be duplicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

IWIT (In Wade I Trust).   #sonofBum

He is the most recent DC to shut NE down in a conference championship game and the reason there was a Denver-Carolina SB in the first place.

He doesn’t have all the pieces he wants on the D side of the ball, but I feel there’s a decent probability he comes up with some effective strategies

 

Wade >>>> Bob Sutton

 

I hope you're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Belichick is the best coach in the modern NFL if not in the history of the game. Coaching in the cap era and juggling rosters and changing staffs have made coaching even more complicated and challenging. Yet, he not only consistently wins but also year in and year out competes for the top prize. When given an extra week to come up with a defensive game plan against another opponent he usually comes up with a game plan that takes away what you do best and forces you to do things that you are less proficient at. 

 

McVay may be a coaching prodigy but BB has been at this game much longer and has dealt with the distractions associated with this circus environment. I usually root for the AFC team. So I will be rooting for the Pats. To those who childishly consider the Pats the enemies I say that we are not good enough and haven't earned the right to be considered rivals, at least for now. 

 

I expect New England to win. I will be rooting for the Rams to beat them. I don't have any AFC affiliation vs NFC or anything like that. I pick who I root for based on who I prefer. I wanted the Patriots to beat the Eagles both times they met in a Superbowl because I hate the Eagles more. There are a lot of people I like in that Rams franchise - McVay, Wade, Jared Goff, Gurley, Bob Woods, Aaron Donald, Andrew Whitworth and some I don't (Stan Kroenke I am looking at you) and I'd rather the Patriots didn't win again. I don't think it is childish to dislike divisional foes.... though some of the constant "cheaters" talk and "the refs won it for them" does get tiresome. Just comes down to which team I'd prefer each year. Patriots v Eagles was my nightmare Superbowl because I don't like either of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh where oh where could Todd Gurley be? Oh where oh where has he gone?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...